The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello folks

3 posters

Go down

Hello folks Empty Hello folks

Post  Judy Wed May 23, 2018 6:44 pm

I'm Judy, 58 years old, probably will never transition though I wish I had figured things out when I was younger, maybe I would have then. Didn't post much on the TG boards but I read most everything.
Thanks to Celia for getting us a place to hang out together. I'll try to post more when I can. I love you

Judy

Back to top Go down

Hello folks Empty Re: Hello folks

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed May 23, 2018 7:19 pm

Hello Judy.

This 56-year-old gal says 58 is NOT too old.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed May 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Hi judy!

So does this 57 year old gal!!!! and my avatar pic is only months old!!!!  Welcome!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Judy Wed May 23, 2018 8:42 pm

It's not that I am too old, I'm used to life as it is, and my wife and I will celebrate 25 years next February. I really love her and she thought she was marrying a man. I have been honest with her from the beginning, though I didn't know I was trans at that time I never hid my cross dressing from her. When I came out to her as transgender she was really worried and scared. I asked her why she was surprised though as I wear women's clothes whenever possible, she said she thought it was something sexual. I asked her why she thought that since it doesn't lead to sex. I think she doesn't understand, and I get that. I struggle with disphoria a lot but I still function ok most of the time.

Judy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed May 23, 2018 9:56 pm

Well Judy, coming from someone who has done the whole transition thing to post-op state, if you have a loving wife, and she likes you well enough to let you do all but get rid of the penis, I'm inclined to say "yeah, keep the wife".

There are days when looking down at my nice new vagina, and I ask myself, "all of this, and now no one wants me".

Loneliness is particularly painful some days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down