The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ada Hegerberg scoops BBC Player of the Year!!!

Go down

Ada Hegerberg scoops BBC Player of the Year!!! Empty Ada Hegerberg scoops BBC Player of the Year!!!

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed May 22, 2019 10:49 pm

Hi Everyone!!!

So looking forward to the Women's World Cup that starts on June 7th!!! Some mouthwatering games, especially England v. Scotland! Norway have a tough group, Nigeria they should beat, but then France!!! And South Korea are not so easy, though they should beat them too.

But BBC Footballer of the Year, Ada Hegerberg, will not be there, I did not expect that!!! I knew she had problems with the NFF, that is the Norwegian Football Board (Norges Fotballforbund), because she spoke out about discrimination against women's football in Norway over really nothing more than just saying, women don't get the chance to get into the game as much as men, when young!!!

Such a loss, she is a wizard at her club, French team Lyon, scoring goals so often!!! It is such a disappointment she won't be there.

Anyway, I can't wait!!! I am going to watch as many games as I can! USA are always favourites and France, Germany and Japan. England are about 3rd best. But Norway have a chance too! It's gonna be exciting, just less so without Ada....

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down