The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holidays - Good Tidings

2 posters

Go down

The Holidays - Good Tidings Empty The Holidays - Good Tidings

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:40 am

Tomorrow is a strange day for me. I have no need for any god in my life so I do not recognize Christmas for what many here do - the birth of their messiah.

Tomorrow is a day I will spend with my Wife, Son and Daughter. We shall have a pleasant dinner and exchange some gifts. But, mainly, we will sit around the dinner table wondering what the coming year will hold for us - better things, hopefully.

No matter how you will engage tomorrow, I hope it signals a better time for you in the future as those who celebrate the birth of their messiah hope for - good tidings to all of us here and everywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Michi likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Holidays - Good Tidings Empty Re: The Holidays - Good Tidings

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:57 am

Pretty much the same and by and large that's how it worked out. We had a nice Christmas. No drama. We're stuck and homeless living with our sister in law who appears less than enamoured with me. No idea why. But Christmas went well. She's too polite to be otherwise.

Our new new house is empty but mired in red tape. I can't wait to move in. It's great, lots of space, near the shops, hotels and malls. Five minutes from the beach. Perfect.

So frustrating but it won't be long before we move in.
Brilliant? Happy New 2021.

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:11 pm

mariehart1 wrote:...our sister in law who appears less than enamoured with me. No idea why.
Maybe you should stop borrowing her bras Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

The Holidays - Good Tidings Empty ... and New Year musings!

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:51 pm

Hi Miki and Marie!!!!

I hope you both had a lovely time, Marie has told me much of her move... and Marie, I do hope you get to finally settle in to your new home, real soon sweetheart!

I went away for Christmas, I went to my bubble firend, let me explain to the non-Brits..... someone who lives alone, that is me, can form a bubble to spend time with one other household bubble. I thought of my Brother, my Sister and other friends, but I chose my bestest friend in Newbury. I went on the 23rd and came back last night.

It was very nice, but always after a couple of days without ALL of my stuff, I begin to get restless. We had fun and share lots in common, but my friend is in her seventies and quite old fashioned in many ways, so I always feel I have to be on my best behaviour kind of thing. I think I passed with flying colours and on the whole I enjoyed it. She is my best friend after all and has always been there to help me with some of my antique fairs too.

Now home, I am thinking about many changes for the New Year, a clean sweep of many things. More minimalist of my apartment whilst getting more storage space. I want more storagey type furniture instead of non-storagey type furniture.

New Year resolutions? Doing more exercise, I am doing one hour a day atm, I shall think of doing two whilst the lockdown continues and then not neglect doing one hour when it's over. Then seeing this bloody rotten bug leave Mother Earth and then hitting the accelerator by doing lots and lots of fairs and shows. Maybe looking too, to finding myself quite a nice trailer to live in as well. Also getting my rhino finally done!!!! Travelling.... So many things, if I reach 2022 without doing those things I would be very disappointed!!!! Let's hope 2021 is a better year for all of us!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down