The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected turn of events

2 posters

Go down

Unexpected turn of events Empty Unexpected turn of events

Post  Abby Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:06 pm

I admit I am crap at keeping in contact with people, it is something I am getting better at slowly.
Anyway, a old friend from my old town got in contact with me via Facebook and we catched up abit. Long story short, it transpires that they have been wanting to transition for years. It's ironic really as, what 15 years ago, we were both wanting to change but felt no one would understand yet there was someone who did at the same pub table. I am hoping that they will come up for the Sparkel event (a massive trans pride event in Manchester) as they have not been out in public as them selfs.

Weirdly ( considering the trans population is around 0.1%) this is the second time this has happened now, as I had a friend in a different city / social circle who came out to me as a trans man when I went public and socially transitioned.

Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Unexpected turn of events Empty Re: Unexpected turn of events

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:39 pm

Neat, I believe that says it all Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down