The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if I could turn back time (I wouldn't)

4 posters

Go down

if I could turn back time (I wouldn't) Empty if I could turn back time (I wouldn't)

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:59 pm

If I could turn back time... fuck no!!
I fought a long hard painful battle to get here.
I lost a lot of things. A lot of old contacts. I survived it all.
I gained a lot too. GREAT friends.
And I gained me... ME damn it!
I'm awesome today. I'm not giving up me. No way!!
Those that can't handle/accept me, are welcome to leave. There's the fucking door, don't let it hit your arse on yer way out.
Damn, I'm super. I'm massively younger-looking, downright cute, I'm actually fucking happy with the ME I am. If I look miserable, it sure as shit isn't about being me!!
There's no shortage of things in the world that can rain on your day, but being me isn't one of them.
I'm sooo much more knowledgeable than most.
I'm dripping in skills.
I'm respected for my almost impossible-to-match honesty.
No one ever questions my sincerity.
Saying I'm not friendly just gets a person laughed at by anyone that knows me.
Nope, I have zero use for the past.
I have no need to see it again.
I am damn proud to have made it to the now.
Most would not have made it this far.
I am told I inspire others, just by being me, daily, doing nothing more special than just being myself in public.
I walk to the mall, and the world sees that, yep, Bunny is not afraid to be herself.
I'm not ashamed of being me.
In fact, I pity every guy who walks past with no clue how to wear pants. I pity every girl in ripped-up jeans. You pathetic slaves to unoriginal fashion. You have nothing unique about you. You are boring. No one will remember you.
Normal. That's the only word I fear.
Let the fates never allow me to be 'normal'.
I'd rather die, than look 'ordinary'.
Hetero is just a cowardly attempt to conform.
Straight only matters in woodworking.
If you are easy to label, you are also uninteresting.
Dull. Boring. Unimaginative.
The religious might as well continue to be thought of as sheep.
I am no one's sheep.
I'm likely not one of a kind. But good luck finding another person like me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

if I could turn back time (I wouldn't) Empty Re: if I could turn back time (I wouldn't)

Post  Mariehart11 Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:13 pm

You're  damm right, Bunny. You perhaps put it overtly but  you  are correct in your assessment of yourself and how you should be and how you should express yourself.

I  utterly agree with you, you should  be proud of you. You made it through. So many of us did not.

I'm one those women who  failed. I  continue to  fail but I  see someone like  you  and it gives me hope.

Thanks for that.

Mariehart11

Back to top Go down

if I could turn back time (I wouldn't) Empty Re: if I could turn back time (I wouldn't)

Post  lisa Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:14 pm

Loving that. I love you
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:29 pm

Nice post Bunny,

I have zero regrets and lived a blameless life. And for that I am content.

As for being me.... I may not be quite as confident, or feel so good about myself and there is no reason for why. I am one of those people that will not allow myself to rest so easily about most things.... regarding myself.

I strive for this, worry about that, get frit about nothing.... I just suppose I am not one of life's great self-assured. Oh, how I would love to be more confident, less easily frit. It is how I am. I admire your confidence Bunny, I wish I was so.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down