The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When slagging your appearance, watch this for persepective

2 posters

Go down

When slagging your appearance, watch this for persepective Empty When slagging your appearance, watch this for persepective

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:55 pm

https://www.facebook.com/JugglingTheJenkinsBlog/videos/2816686068402416/?t=10

It's a video on Facebook.

I'm hoping you can view it. Its a few minutes at most.
It's worth seeing.
Because it makes it clear, your being transgender, is not why people will be mean to you. Because some times, women just can't win. Cisgender women go through the same crap.

If this can happen to cisgender women, why should you think being transgender will make you different?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

When slagging your appearance, watch this for persepective Empty Re: When slagging your appearance, watch this for persepective

Post  Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:58 am

Yep. That's the poison of social media. One thing I object to is the blacking out of the names of the the people who post this crap. Expose them I say 

But bear in mind that these people are in fact a minority of the minority of people who actively use social media. Their opinions are as worthless as their lives.

I'm long off Facebook and never use twitter. I'd never post on Instagram either. I just don't see the point.

Back to top Go down

When slagging your appearance, watch this for persepective Empty Re: When slagging your appearance, watch this for persepective

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:53 pm

Oh, I am quite shocked by that. The DM is a newspaper that knows it is a 'go to' in the UK coz most other papers you have to pay to read, the other free one's you can access are more like comic books... it is right wing so I rarely look at the comments or opinions but that is disgraceful.

Maybe the sneers and rubbish service from women that I get with cis women shop assistants, receptionists, (the Doctor's receptionists hate me and mess my prescriptions about often). Got a reassuring triple toot from a builder's van this morning, happy to say.

If Brittany and Kim, (who I like, she does nobody any harm), don't make the grade and the nice figured girl at the end don't make the grade..... well you are quite right Lesley, no woman can win with some of the acidic, nasty warsties out there! Thank heavens that Marie is right, they are a minority....

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down