The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch this, and then explain to me why you still can't be real.

Go down

Watch this, and then explain to me why you still can't be real. Empty Watch this, and then explain to me why you still can't be real.

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:14 pm

It's simple.

Watch the video, all the way through, and THEN tell me you still can't come out.

If this video isn't enough, then you will NEVER have enough, and I'll stop trying to get you to see you are enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Watch this, and then explain to me why you still can't be real. Empty Re: Watch this, and then explain to me why you still can't be real.

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:46 am

No, I'm immune to 'inspirational' stuff like that. I like to dish it out to people myself. But I don't believe it really. But if it helps people who am I to rain on anyone's parade.

Besides I have someone who loves me, two of them actually. My boys. I don't really matter anymore. They matter. I'm just a vehicle for their needs.

Back to top Go down