The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! World

5 posters

Go down

Hello! World Empty Hello! World

Post  Diana HR Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:03 am

Hello everyone im a trans woman 27 yrs old Who Just this week started to came out to both myself and the ones closets to me i go by the name Diana, im hopping to find a comunity in where i can share my expirience as i being to transition and get help from other woman Who have gone true the same proces.

I feel so happy to finaly be able to be myself but at the same time i have lots of fears about how my World will change, i hpoe i can be wealcome here and find a comunity that can help and suport me and i can do the same for them, thank you al si much for reading.
Diana HR
Diana HR

Back to top Go down

Hello! World Empty Re: Hello! World

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:41 pm

Hello Diana, nice to see you here.

It's quiet here sometimes, but we are a close friendly crowd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:13 pm

Hi Diana!!!

As Lesley has already said, this is a pleasant backwater that warms up and goes cold, but we have been around and are all experienced here, feel free to tap our advice. It's always nice to have new members, keep in touch by throwing us a few bones in the way of what's happening and any questions you may have about us, even if it's just now and then, you will always be welcome. We don't bite, which is the best thing about here, we are totally friendly and accept no horribleness from anyone.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xfortran Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:29 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:Hi Diana!!!

As Lesley has already said, this is a pleasant backwater that warms up and goes cold, but we have been around and are all experienced here, feel free to tap our advice. It's always nice to have new members, keep in touch by throwing us a few bones in the way of what's happening and any questions you may have about us, even if it's just now and then, you will always be welcome. We don't bite, which is the best thing about here, we are totally friendly and accept no horribleness from anyone.

Celia xx

Small correction ... some of us DO bite.

xfortran

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:54 am

I do not bite... I only firmly nibble on those who I like.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down