The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight Loss

5 posters

Go down

Weight Loss Empty Weight Loss

Post  Lenneth Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:00 am

Anyone know of any good weight loss tips/programs for Trans Hypoglycemics?

Particularly ones that will not interfere with fiminisation (breast growth/fat redistribution)?

have a bit of a tummy that I want gone....
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Empty Re: Weight Loss

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:01 am

The only targeting of a specific area of fat is by surgery. Belly fat is notoriously difficult to rid of and exercise, fat pills are broad solutions and target nearly every area except the belly.

There are some non-surgical methods, but I would look at those methods with a lot of salt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:38 am

Sadly the only way to lose weight is to ether reduce calories in or increase calories out. Sadly I get hypoglycemic if I am not careful. What's helped me is using the fobmap plan as I have GI issues. This plan has helped slow down my digestive system and seems to stabilise my sugars. Also help with wind!
As for Boobs they are basically milk glands and fat, anecdotally it depends on your genetics to where you lose the fat from first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:12 am

Abby wrote:Sadly the only way to lose weight is to ether reduce calories in or increase calories out.
I definitely agree with Abby's suggestion. I got to #212 in the mid '00s and I said not one ounce more. I essentially started to eat half of what I was accustomed to eating. It took me three years but I got down to #165 which for me at 5'10" was a good weight.
Abby wrote:As for Boobs they are basically milk glands and fat, anecdotally it depends on your genetics to where you lose the fat from first.
I also agree with Abby as to genetics. I was on estradiol for less than a year and I got to a small B. I attribute that to my mother who had ample breasts.

After all of my recent health issues and also being off estradiol for nearly five years I still have small breasts even though my weight is way too low at #135.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:48 pm

Hi lenneth, Abbey and Miki,

Lenneth, I don't know if I can help you much, for my only advice would have been to cut sugar from your diet completely as I did long ago, it is poison. Being hypoglycemic that is not of much use to you. Fructose sugars? I don't know. I do eat fruit and other vegetables that contain certain amounts of certain kinds of sugars in balanced quantity and would be my only intake of such. Sweet potatoes, for example carry quite an amount.

Carbs are soluble and easily burnt off and fats I tend to burn off amply during exercising, refined sugar is many times harder to berid.

There is only one option then and that is of course more exercise, there are many tummy slimming exercises and I won't bore you with a list, but they are aplenty on youtube. Wishing you luck to get that slim waist.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_Pizza Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:51 pm

Cannabutter  Cool

Or if you're boring, nut butter  affraid

Mix Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil
and Soy Lecithin for flavor and texture (Not for FTM)

It also make decent organic lube if you stop here. Twisted Evil

If you're not in your "cut phase" add molasses. I also add salt.

Then replace your butter & oil needs with you're own nut butter. Razz  

Ref
 study
https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/28dcrn/mct_oil/

All kidding aside it's good stuff.

If you're worried about the actual cup size don't. They will look bigger when the waist is smaller.
Supreme_Pizza
Supreme_Pizza

Celia Eriksson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down