The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamala Harris

4 posters

Go down

Kamala Harris Empty Kamala Harris

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:40 am

Joe Biden has chosen Kamala Harris as his running mate for the 2020 POTUS race, and I support his choice.

When Harris was elected to the Attorneys General office in California 9 years ago I told my Wife she would POTUS one day. I did not support her as my choice for POTUS this year, simply because she would be the target of the GOP bigots in my Country.

While I think Harris could have fought back with the vigor necessary to land the job, I think the onslaught of bigotry, of hate would have been so withering on the electorate, not so much on Harris, but on the electorate that they would stay away from casting their very needed votes.

But now, she has a chance to shine and a very good chance to defeat the GOP lead by that monster of a, I don't want to say man, but that monster who is leading my Country and the many of the people of the World down a rabbit hole.

Harris also has a good chance of being the POTUS before the first, and maybe the second, Biden term is up. Biden is 74 and while he appears healthy enough to make it through the next eight years: we shall see.

I, and my Wife, will be giving Harris whatever financial support we can. I hope you Girls who live in the States will also help with what you can to get a POTUS who is for us, all of us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Michi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Kamala Harris Empty Re: Kamala Harris

Post  Lenneth Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:49 am

Not a fan myself, Her Track reccord is not good in my opinion.

https://kamalaharris.info/
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:35 am

She has my vote, and both my Wife and I will be donating to the Biden campaign.

What's the alternative, to stay at home and let that fucking monster Trump sit on top of our government for four more years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Michi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:49 pm

Don't know much about her but so far I'm charmed. I think she's just what America needs alongside Biden's sensible approach.

Total antidote to the insanity of Trump's presidency.

Trump said the world was laughing at America. We weren't, most of us admired the USA. He destroyed that, all we see now is a dysfunctional, racist state about to self destruct.

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:03 pm

Our diminution of whatever place we had in the eyes of the world is why I would have preferred Susan Rice as our VPOTUS pick, but she simply had too much political baggage (think Benghazi) and would have been hounding unmercifully by the GOP.

I think Harris will add, not take away from our ability to regain worldwide respect.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Michi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:56 pm

So by extension you Support.....

Arresting Parents of Children who miss school for any reason?

Keeping people whom have committed minor infractions in jail for prolonged periods against the law for "Forced Labor" reasons?

this is but a small sample of why I do not like Kamala Harris.
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:54 pm

Lenneth wrote:So by extension you Support.....

Keeping people whom have committed minor infractions in jail for prolonged periods against the law for "Forced Labor" reasons?

Really? We need evidence. Tell us please. She isn't in charge in power yet.

Meanwhile the USA, 'beacon of freedom' has the most prisoners of any state in the western world. Funny that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:18 pm

Let me tell you something about the United States from someone who genuinely loves the USA, having been there, never as a tourist. Lived with real Americans. I despair of the Trump regime

He is the antithesis of everything that America stands for..

He will destroy American freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:41 am

mariehart1 wrote:He is the antithesis of everything that America stands for..

He will  destroy American freedom.
He cannot be allowed one more term. He will divide the U.S. into a white faux-christian minority and everyone else.

He will allow thugs like Putin, Lukashenko, Erdogan and the rest of the political dictators to solidify their positions of strength.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:45 am

mariehart1 wrote:
Lenneth wrote:So by extension you Support.....

Really? We need evidence.  Tell us please. She isn't  in charge in power yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WImAEf7D8Ss

https://www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-ff-federal-judges-order-state-to-release-more-prisoners-20141114-story.html

Keep in mind this is only the tip of the iceburg.

mariehart1 wrote:
Meanwhile the USA, 'beacon of freedom' has the  most  prisoners of any state in the western world. Funny  that.

90% of that is down to Establishment Politicians whom are old and willfully ignorant about many things, and have spent a lifetime in office, term limits would help with that.

Last edited by Lenneth on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:48 am

mariehart1 wrote:Let me tell  you something  about the  United  States from someone  who genuinely  loves the USA, having been there, never as a tourist. Lived with  real Americans. I  despair of the  Trump regime

He is the antithesis of everything that America stands for..

He will  destroy American freedom.

Sure he has done some bad things, early on although not to the extent accused.
He has been improving the entire time however.

I don't like him myself, but he is better than the alternative on offer.
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:29 am

Lenneth wrote:

Are you talking about Trump, if so, are you effing kidding?!?!

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:50 am

MichaelaSJ wrote:
Lenneth wrote:

Are you talking about Trump, if so, are you effing kidding?!?!

Yes I am, and no I am not Kidding, wish I was, but am not.
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:28 pm

I wish you had a better outlook for our future. Just don't stay home and throw away your vote. I know Idaho is not going to vote in total for Biden, but at least show some anger at what is happening and cast a vote (the only 'finger' we have left) against this monster of a man-child.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:25 am

MichaelaSJ wrote:I wish you had a better outlook for our future. Just don't stay home and throw away your vote. I know Idaho is not going to vote in total for Biden, but at least show some anger at what is happening and cast a vote (the only 'finger' we have left) against this monster of a man-child.

Biden is not a good candidate, and the half decent ones were torpedoed by the DNC, Voting for increasingly mentally handicapped old establishment guy or his authoritarian establishment running mate are not a good option.
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

I think she is a good choice, I would vote for the Biden/Harris ticket were I able to. I am concerned that the Republicans will point out the above and a problem in her early career as deputy DA, when, it is claimed she forced the incumbent DA of SF out in unsavoury circumstance. They most likely will jump upon her opposition to the Death Penalty and her support for the legalisation of some narcotics...

But, it has already given Joe a boost and it is not actually even official yet......

I believe that Joe will win, I predicted all of this quite some time ago in March and this time it was just common sense, looking from the outside in, not my superbical mysticical power!

Go Joe!!!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Michi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:18 am

hi Everyone!

Yes, I am going to add to this. For believe it or not, here in England all of this is big news. Ok, not always the headline until November, but up there in the news!!!!

It seems that Joe has the biggest lead at this point, August, since William Clinton, back in '96. It is only Joe's to lose. I do worry, coz he is a bit of foot in mouth guy. I hope, now the online convention is done, he does no shooting from the hip. He needs Kamala to do that for him. It is traditionally your VP that does that, so I hope she is steered the right way.

All, and I say all, he has to do, is be himself. The TV debates will be quite interesting..... but all, I say again all, he has to do is shut up. Be quiet. Simply practise for the TV debates, over and over. Have the answers. No more. The President will tweet himself out. The President is strong on law and order.... make the noises, make the right noises Kamala.

The President appears, amazingly, to be strong on covid..... make the noises Kamala, make the noises..... Joe be quiet, take the high ground and practise those debates.

And Joe will win by a country mile.....

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:43 am

It is Biden's election to lose - at this point anyway.

Trump knows he is in a losing position and he will do everything he can to eff up the election: from mucking around with the post office vis-a-vis mail-in ballots, to suing every state's Attorney's General, to simply pounding the airwaves and social media with falsehoods and outright lies about Biden and claiming Harris is not eligible to run because she has immigrant/non-citizen parents (she was born in Oakland, CA and is a natural born citizen of the U.S.). Trump hates women.

I don't think Trump has ever read the U.S. Constitution, much less anything else.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:36 pm

Hi Miki,

Now there is one thing I agree with The Donald about..... shock, horrors!!!!! But I guess if you say enough things there is bound to be something... everyone will find one thing at least. And that is postal/mail ballots. Interestingly it is speculated that the Republicans may actually do something about it? But he did say he did not trust them, well neither do I.

Some people in the UK were prosecuted for fiddling postal ballots and if I remember right, allegedly it was for Labour candidates. But it is suspected that it is rife. How it is done, I do not know, I do not have the kind of mind to work out how one would fiddle that, but apparently it is done.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/apr/05/politics.localgovernment

It's still a problem:- https://www.politicshome.com/thehouse/article/there-is-widespread-abuse-of-postal-votes-this-simply-cannot-go-on

I doubt it's any different across the pond....

There's sure no doubt about Kamala's birthplace, but I would wager the Republicans are sifting through every minute detail of her career. It won't be thrown at her until later in the year, but wait and see. I just hope there is not skeletons in the cupboard, I am sure there's nothing super bad. She adds so much to the campaign and will be President one day.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenneth Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:13 am

I'll just leave this here......

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/16/kamala-harris-minnesota-bail-fund-accused-sexual-assault-child/
Lenneth
Lenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:14 am

What, are you a QAnon promoter?

I am a victim of penetration by an adult when I was in my early teens. I think, personally, that everyone who commits such a crime should never be let out of jail.

But, and this is what is obviously lost on you Lenneth, is that this individual is ONLY accused of the crime and HAS NOT BEEN CONVICTED of the crime he has been accused of and IS ENTITLED TO BAIL UNDER OUR CONSTITUTION.

So, answer my first question, are you a QAnon promoter because it surely appears that is where you are going with your post?

I wonder what your thoughts would be if you were falsely accused of a crime and couldn't afford your bail? Would you hope that something like the Minnesota Freedom Fund was available to you in Idaho so that you didn't have to sit for upwards of two or more years before you had the opportunity to have you case heard?

Since it appears likely you haven't read our Constitution, much like I suspect Trump has never read: here is the text of the Eighth Amendment
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypatia1 Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:41 am

I have to wonder if you feel the same way about Kyle Rittenhouse.

Hypatia1

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:47 am

You certainly have a different world view and I do not want this thread to devolve into something I did not intend it to become.

This thread is locked.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down