The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scratches head, light droplets of blood flowing

2 posters

Go down

Scratches head, light droplets of blood flowing Empty Scratches head, light droplets of blood flowing

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:16 pm

Newt Gingrich is an ultra-conservative, ex-Speaker of the House and made this comment on the Fox News, Tucker Carlson show, regarding how the Democrats are destroying America:

“It’s an America in which transgender dominates Christianity and Judaism.”

Sadly, Carlson's audience tends to take everything said on his show as the truth!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Scratches head, light droplets of blood flowing Empty Re: Scratches head, light droplets of blood flowing

Post  Kidagakash Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:27 am

Dance puppets dance!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=^_^=
Kidagakash
Kidagakash

Back to top Go down

Scratches head, light droplets of blood flowing Empty Re: Scratches head, light droplets of blood flowing

Post  Kidagakash Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:34 am

Anyone remember the newscaster at the start of SOADs video for Sugar? Its so true.
"I wish I could tell you more pertinent news, but were in a ratings system here, and the key factor is "sensationalism". Theyve got you running in circles 9 to 5, and 5 to 9? Youre mine! I tell you what they want you to know and you consider it the truth! Nobody is opening their eyes! Our whole economy is depleting the world of our LIVES and NATURAL RESOURCES! AND ARE YOU HAPPY!? COME ON! I *WORK* FOR THE SYSTEM!

=^_^=
Kidagakash
Kidagakash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down