The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YouTube humanity

4 posters

Go down

YouTube humanity Empty YouTube humanity

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:07 pm

I find things on YouTube, I watch them for a few days, and then I realize, "why am I watching this human refuse?"

'Sovereign citizens' Dumber than the religious. Didn't think it was possible.
1st amendment auditors. Usually sovereign citizens. Levels of useless dumbfuckery that will make you finding it hard to be proudly American.
Karens (which is a status, so men can be them as well. Not quite a sovereign citizen, but hard to tell them apart.

Even when you watch content presented by creators who are laughing at them, it is hard to enjoy. Because the thing is, these people are real.

As if real news isn't distressing eh.
So much out there that has nothing to do with transgender. It's just reasons to hate our species.

Anything weather or climate related can be triggering. Most of it isn't pleasant.

It's hard to go on YouTube and watch anything that isn't trains tanks and transgender and not regret seeing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

YouTube humanity Empty Re: YouTube humanity

Post  tiffany_elizabeth Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:45 pm

Try channels like Thoughty2. It's usually just obscure history and fringe pseudoscience, not presented as the truth but more like "this is what some people are saying. Make up your own mind." He's basically a mixture of Paul Harvey's "The Rest of the Story" and "Coast to Coast AM," only not quite as crazy as the Coast to Coast hosts and he doesn't necessarily believe what he's presenting.

Also, try looking up tutorials. It doesn't even necessarily have to be on anything you're actively interested in. It might lead to a new hobby, too. I clicked on a digital painting tutorial just for filler on a day off and ended up running out to buy a drawing tablet.

There's more on YouTube than politics and meltdown videos.

tiffany_elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:34 am

I like Thoughty2 actually.

Also a fan of Sabine a very engaging scientist.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1yNl2E66ZzKApQdRuTQ4tw

I watch a lot of clever artisans as well.
I'm a veteran modeler, and yet this guy makes me feel useless Smile
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIsBdjThkgt3R3KXYFdeLwA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:11 am

Hi Bunny,

I find lots of good stuff to watch on YT. I do no know quite what the situation in North America is with video blocking and of course You Tube has many things pay per view. But, there are some very nice documentaries on there, lots from the BBC that are very interesting.

And I watch old television series. I am currently watching the whole seven series of The Onedin Line again, for example. I have watched many other series from the past such as Auf Wiedersehen, Pet and Big Deal, among other old favourites of mine. North Americans may like to view Newhart, Rowan And Martin's Laugh In, I Love Lucy or the Dick Van Dyke Show for example, shows that seem to better a lot of today's televisual fare.

I do not buy into pap, where culture is concerned, just because it is there or because it's the latest thing. If I do not like something, I am the same as Bunny, I will not watch it.

YouTube humanity Justonemore

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:02 am

The Onedin line. I had no idea that was on YouTube. I really liked that at the time. One thing I did discover was my first foray as an extra on a TV for the BBC. To this day I believe a mistake was made and they thought I was a stunt driver. Well no one died 👍and it's there on YouTube to prove it.

Back to top Go down

Post  rem.1126 Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:53 am

(Any) "Karen" is annoying, but Sovereign Citizens are some odd combination of ignorant and/or poorly informed (misinformed) people with poor analytical skills and a whole lot of arrogance. They bizarrely misinterpret statements in the Constitution, and reach wildly off target conclusions.

I am often struck speechless by their ability to misconstrue details, and warp them into something so far from the true meaning.

rem.1126

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down