The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four days of gales....

2 posters

Go down

Four days of gales.... Empty Four days of gales....

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:58 am

On Friday, they said we would have a storm.... Eunice. Well, she showed up...  one hundred mph winds flew down the Solent..... I was quite frit in little Moby, shaking around and creaking.... if she overturned with me inside..... oh dear, the very thought!!!!

So, she held up thoughout it all and as I write the storm Franklin is on it's last legs....

It's been four days and I am waiting for about 1 p.m. to finally go out..... four days indoors, the naughty wind sprites are still singing their scary songs relentlessly.... as gales have pushed from the South and the West.... they are veering North a little now and are beginning to lessen..... I think they are singing their goodbyes..... yes goodbye, but go away wind sprites!!!!!!

They say it will still be blustery for a few days, but nothing like this weekend. I spent time on my artworks and gave Moby a complete spring clean. She is looking sparkling and tippy toed now! I would have decorated my living room had I known about Franklin, but it was not announced until after Eunice had hit..... I cannot wait for Spring and the warmer weather and to be able to have my morning coffee in the garden. Come on Spring!!!!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Four days of gales.... Empty Re: Four days of gales....

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:42 pm

Saw that news. Some nasty conditions there.

Glad you are ok dear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down