The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny retrospective thoughts

Go down

Funny retrospective thoughts Empty Funny retrospective thoughts

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:33 pm

It is a sad, and true reality, that we often lose so much of our past connections with the change over to our real selves.

Friends from the past disappearing because they couldn't accept us as we actually are.

But, it's not impossible to get in some laughs at their expense if you think about it.

My friend Rob, we liked driving around. He once asked me to go with him to the drive-in.
Now I picture him realizing "ewww, I took Bunny to the Drive-in."
Other friends realizing, "eeww, I used to play in the woods with Bunny."

So many seemingly innocent activities. But now long after the fact, my being able to recall it and bring it up. "You guys call me a faggot, hmm, you once seemed to be ok sleeping with me though."

"Now you guys know why I enjoyed playing female characters in our role game sessions. I wasn't 'acting' like a girl."

Sometimes the best defense is as always a good offense. Don't let them put you down for not being one of them, put them down, for them being one of us Smile.

I'm a very likable person. I think it's because I'm a girl and I'm just fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down