The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday)

4 posters

Go down

My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday) Empty My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday)

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:30 pm

Took D'arcy to the Peterborough Pride Parade event yesterday (pity we missed the rest of the weeks options).

It was great weather. Modest 6 city block distance. Ended at their Pride in the Park event.
Stayed there, met a lot of her friends from the area.

Went to a Peterborough friend's home for homemade tacos (and eventually discovered last night, a bit too much booze hehe). So me D'arcy, my friend Elmer (he was our ride), Dan and Diana had several hours of pleasant socializing.

All in all, it was a splendid first event for D'arcy. And I had a great time as well.
Might have some pictures eventually (I didn't use my phone).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday) Empty Re: My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday)

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:06 pm

On the way there (all I have at the moment).

My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday) Pride%2B2018

Two other images from last week just for the heck of posting them.

My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday) White%2Bblondes

My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday) Sporty

My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday) Couple

If you don't like your image, change it eh. It's not like you can't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday) Empty Re: My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday)

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:47 pm

The link to the actual newspaper article.

https://www.mykawartha.com/news-story/8919142-a-day-of-pride-in-peterborough/

Sometimes, all it takes is to be openly friendly, and accessible, and you get visibility and become acknowledged.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:53 pm

And yes, I AM glad I'm in the first of the articles pictures Smile

My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday) The%2Bkiss

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:53 pm

Hi Lesley,

Great pics! I'm not surprised you were first on the article, you are famous in your part of the world, you've been in the news before after the shop thing and there was another local news article if I remember right, when you were interviewed about your life. You and Darcy seem very happy together, I am pleased for you. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:25 pm

Angelic wrote:Such a disgusting couple.

Actually, the one on the right hand side of the photo isn't too bad actually, and is kind of cute.

But if you take the weighted average, (emphasis on weighted) overall, is disgusting.

Also, I take both the inside and outside, multiply them together, that's how I rate. Ugly on both inside and out, mostly on the left hand side though.

It really bugs you that I'm happy and you are not doesn't it eh. You can insult me as much as you want, and in the end, I'm still getting kissed by my fiance, and it's not you in the picture.... any picture.... anywhere.

And nothing you post is going to change the simple fact, that in the eyes of others, your comments are not the reality. I didn't take the picture, I didn't write the article, I wasn't the one to choose picking me as the lead example of the entire selection of images in a major newspaper.

The only ugly one here is you dear. But it's by your own hand that that judgment is being made.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:20 am

*opens one eye, claws extended*

Be nice or be gone.

My fiance's first ever Pride event (yesterday) 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Angelic wrote:Such a disgusting couple.

Actually, the one on the right hand side of the photo isn't too bad actually, and is kind of cute.

But if you take the weighted average, (emphasis on weighted) overall, is disgusting.

Also, I take both the inside and outside, multiply them together, that's how I rate. Ugly on both inside and out, mostly on the left hand side though.

Thank you Kaibeth, any action you make will have my support, you are a sensible woman, as is Miki.

Angel, we have had enough. I will support Kaibeth and Miki should they see this ad hominem behaviour continue and take action. I asked you Angel, to keep posts light and I know Lesley is biting back, but TBH I would too, were I her.

For, you cannot chase someone around the forum throwing insults around. We have some new members that are probably wondering if they made a mistake coming here because of your negativity. I am very, very tempted to pull the plug now!

This is a necessary judgement, a complaint was received and I have read this and other threads over, in my own time and I am losing patience.

Angel, this is a final warning and a ban. You Angel, shall not reply to Lesley's posts anymore. It is a permanent ban, and I truly hope you respect me by adhering to it. I am going to PM you, so there will be no excuse for breaking it.

Lesley, I know you probably would realise this but I best mention it, this is not a green light for one-way traffic and I expect you to report to me, Kaibeth or Miki immediately, should Angel reply to any further posts from you. If you declare to me that you have made up in some other way, I will lift the ban, otherwise it's permanent. I will not lock this thread and I will answer any questions you have Angel here, in the open. I am very much expecting to be answered politely.

These boards aspire to be a safe haven for transgender women and men. It is not going to be a place for petty brawls and insults entirely based upon the dislike of another member. Fair and honest argument is permitted upon general points. It is going to be a place where vulnerable transgender women and men can seek advice and solace with the more experienced and worldly members. Nasty ad hominem behaviour is not going to be tolerated anymore. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down