The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! New to forums kinda

4 posters

Go down

Hello! New to forums kinda Empty Hello! New to forums kinda

Post  Abhinc Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:55 pm

Hello! I'm looking to talk about a couple things here and there and make some friends ! Very Happy I do understand the workings of a forum, I just haven't used them very often.

Edit!07.05.2021
I've been trans for about 6-7 years, I have only recently started testosterone about two months ago. I'm 19 and I've been nearly socially isolated for about two years. Its been getting better but I really lost my ability to have conversations normally. I lost all habitual conversation topics due to an... experience and then Covidd-19 happened. It's slowly getting better as I'm furthering my transition and having things to look forward too and getting over anxieties in my life.
I don't have many "adults" in the way of experienced people in my life that I can talk to none the less people who are gender queer in anyway. I moved away from my mom a short while after graduating high school and I don't really feel comfortable talking to her. I'm hoping that I can make friends on here and possibly bring a little more activity to the forum. I really struggle on larger social platforms, even discord with my friends is too much for me to really be able to keep up with. Also once again just kinda suck with convos so maybe long form text where I can be scattered and have people reread it without fear could be good to get my thoughts out!

Last edited by Abhinc on Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm going to modify this since I think I'll stick around a bit!)
Abhinc
Abhinc

Back to top Go down

Hello! New to forums kinda Empty Re: Hello! New to forums kinda

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Hello Dear.

We are a quiet bunch some days, but you will find we are quite friendly and open to chat about anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:47 pm

Hi,

Welcome to our little backwater, we are, as Bunny says, quiet here, but have our sudden flourishes. Always worth looking in now and again!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MyNicky Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:11 am

Hi and welcome! A quiet yet supportive community we have here Smile
MyNicky
MyNicky

Abhinc likes this post