The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heterosexuals

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heterosexuals - Page 2 Empty Re: Heterosexuals

Post  Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:02 am

Male privilege is a thing for upper class and rich males. For the majority of males, the ones at the bottom, they would gladly give up their soul crushing jobs to be a stay at home dad.
You don't know men. Yes they would gladly give up their soul crushing jobs. But no being a stay at home Dad is not what they want. I've actually seen it. Men have a particular view of the world and looking after children is not part of it.

You must be God and can psychically read the minds of all 4 billion males on the planet.
Because that's not how I see it.
I see men at factories, depressed men in cubicles, poor asians in the paddy fields working for a bowl of rice, none of them seem very happy to me.
I see outliers, men-who-made it, the unique, the unusual, the "special", writing success stories to give hope to the majority (the downtrodden.)

And they are very much slaves to the state, it is a fact, the must obey the state, pay fines and fees, obey, or else suffer wrath from the police state.
Yes but they don't want to be women. They want to be men. They want to be the men as they see it, in charge of their destiny, with a  woman beside them. That is what makes them men. They don't want to be women. They are men and they are happy to be men.
[quote]
I've spent a lot of time around  straight men, believe me that's how they see the world. They are not suppressed women. I wish otherwise but no they are men.
Which I like actually because I fancy men.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:43 am

"I keep my expectations low."

You might want to try harder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:48 pm

Angelic wrote:
Lesley Niyori wrote:"I keep my expectations low."

You might want to try harder.

The lower your expectations, the less anger or frustrations when you get let down.

Ahh, no.

If you expect nothing, and you look for nothing, you get nothing.

Hows that working for you Angel?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:49 pm

Angelic wrote:
mariehart1 wrote:
You don't know men. Yes they would gladly give up their soul crushing jobs. But no being a stay at home Dad is not what they want. I've actually seen it. Men have a particular view of the world and looking after children is not part of it.

How many men have you met who attested to this personally?

Let me put it this way, I am a full time non working parent, a housewife, a stay at home Dad. Not one man, not one, has expressed envy or a desire to be like me. Indeed it's the opposite. They say they would hate it and can't understand how I can be so accepting of it. Indeed some can barely conceal their contempt for me. I know several men who are in effect the main child carer. But they resist and try to keep up male interests and deny their reality.

On the other hand I know working women who express envy for me. Including my wife.

You can say they are in denial or brainwashed. Male privilege is a real thing, even the lowest peasant man has more privilege than their women. I say 'their' women on purpose. I read an article recently about Transgender female to male. They all say that becoming a man meant they were taken more seriously than when they were seen as women. They were also shocked to discover hear how men talked about women when no women were around. I knew that already of course and hate it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:35 am

Angel, I'm just going to say it, you're mired in the negative.

You hate. Everything. It seems.

I have no idea what it is you are looking for if anything at all.

You have a lot of notions that simply have no basis in reality.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:47 am

Marie, I've seen it in operation myself.

Now that I am acknowledged as a woman, men just don't listen to me.

Needed a repair done once. The landlord's handyman came to attend to it. It was painful to watch. He had no idea what he was doing. It was just install the identical doorknob to replace the old one that was no longer working. He buggered the install. I stood there helpless. I'm a cabinetmaker. I was confused, how could he not know what he was doing? But there was no way to tell him. I'm just a woman now, what could I know about man things. Even though he knew me when I was still in man mode. And knew I possessed a full woodworking shop's worth of tools.

Now that I have breasts and a vagina, I'm not his equal.

This shit isn't imaginary.

I also know transgender men who have been allowed into the men club. Yeah, they're usually surprised.

Yeah, it's incredible. That some consider it a choice. Oh, yeah, right, I willingly gave up being a Canadian white male, arguably among the most powerful men on the planet.
Yeah, I willingly walked out on all that privilege so I could live as a woman.

What incredible utter bullshit.

Myself, I WANT to be a housewife. You won't find many modern girls wanting to be me. And I've never met any real men that want to be me either. None.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:34 am

Angel..... your making a fundamental mistake. One that cuts to the core of every problem trans people face.

You assume that how you think and feel is how everyone else should think or feel.

Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:42 am

Tell you what Angel, you expect nothing, I'm going to give you all the nothing you can handle.

Until you actually say something, I'm going to treat you as if your posts have nothing to say.

It's all you want.

As of this post, YOU have made 99 posts, and I dare say, you might have said 5 things worth reading. Your expectations are not sufficient for me, but, they are what YOU are hoping for, so, it's not a foul to give you what you desire, which is next to nothing.

Congrats, it's working.

Until your posts matter, I will just treat them as you wish them to be treated. You shouldn't be surprised I suppose.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:54 pm

Let's leave the dick measuring for the insecure lads, shall we?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:46 am

Angelic wrote:
They all say that becoming a man meant they were taken more seriously than when they were seen as women. They were also shocked to discover hear how men talked about women when no women were around.
I read that article as well, it was propoganda and hyperbole as part of some agenda.

Though even in terms of its own agenda, the article seemed rather conflicted and self-defeating.

Example: Article is denigrating on men, portraying them as evil monsters, and then posts on how hard it is to be a man and how you are unfairly viewed as a monster for being a man. It seems unclear what agenda the article is trying to push.

Another Example: Article rails on men for sexualizing women behind their backs, as if male sexuality is some inherently evil thing that ought to be shamed, meanwhile ignoring how women gossip and talk about other males and sexualize and/or talk negatively of males behind their back.
What agenda? It doesn't portray men as evil monsters. I'm not sure where you saw that. Clearly most men are not evil monsters and the article doesn't begin to portray that. That's your interpretation. My experience of being around men and being accepted as one of them is that many are wonderful people and others are absolute shits but most are somewhere in between. I know many men and like women they are flawed creatures but they don't mean any harm.

It's become clear to me that you seem to have little experience in the real world. You constantly dismiss real world observations and experience as mere propaganda. Unfortunately much of what you write is mere sophistry. I don't like to criticise and maybe Lesley is a bit harsh but really you don't seem to offer anything real. As such I feel there is no point in continuing to debate with you. Because you simply refute without offering a real opposite viewpoint. Dismissing everything as if it was a conspiracy or a having an agenda is not a debate.

It's a pity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:52 am

I wasn't planning to recant. Just thought I'd say that.

Rude, hehe. You have no idea. Did you miss the portion of the sig line that mentions brat? Think about it.

Incel, just another stupid trendy internet term. I'm not old enough psychologically to have sex yet. The term has no relevance to me. Come back in 10 years.

The test claimed an abnormally high IQ. I still think there had to be a mistake. Logic? not a word I think has applied to me in 4 years. Use it to describe me if you want, I don't use it to describe me though.

I don't think I'm actually that smart or all that wise. You're listening to others refer to me. I'm not paying them to say it either Smile

The internet is rife with people full of their opinion, incapable of providing proof of their assertions, ready to refute another's assertions though. Plenty happy to demand everyone else provide evidence, but never willing to do it themselves.
Those people's comments tend to be worth almost as much as anything Trump utters. Almost. And we all know how little that is.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:22 am

This thread has wandered Smile

Heterosexuals.
Ok, that tends to mean 1 male and 1 female.
Male and female are to some of society gender terms.
I'm using the gender application.
I'm not employing the notion of anatomy.

I am female. Utterly. No ambiguity. No one iota of not female. Every last aspect of me is female. There is no 'masculine' in me. I like power tools and tanks and games of military strategy. And so what. They are not masculine, they are merely male-dominated.

I will use an analogy I think that will bash this matter straight into the ground rather nicely. Firmly. Without any room for error.

Skunk smell. We've all smelled skunk smell. You can tell skunk smell with the slightest hint of it present. There's no mistaking skunk smell. Skunk smell is about as blatant as you can hope to get.

I am a secure in my being female, as skunk smell is distinct an odour Smile
I reek of female.
If you can't tell I'm female, you have damaged senses.

I am the female portion of heterosexual.
I am not interested in another female.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:06 am

Angelic wrote:
Papillon wrote:Let's leave the dick measuring for the insecure lads, shall we?

Popularity contests are more of a girl thing but feel free to stretch for archaic gender metaphors if you wish.

So how many inches ya got, mate? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:43 am

One of my worst fears when pre-op, was "shit, I hope mine isn't bigger than his" Smile

Men have enough issues as it is, the last thing I need is a man dealing with being smaller than his girlfriend hehe.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:01 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:One of my worst fears when pre-op, was "shit, I hope mine isn't bigger than his" Smile

Men have enough issues as it is, the last thing I need is a man dealing with being smaller than his girlfriend hehe.

I will never have that problem with my lil turtles head (imagine a penis so small it actually retracts in on itself.)

Its tiny!!!

I'm more worried that there's nor enough material for my vagina. I want to have the option to take a bit old cock...

Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:36 am

The good news is, the ONLY part of the penis you MUST have, is the part under the head that makes you end up with OMG! when they build you a vagina. Because that's your clitoris.

The shaft, well in the US they are now able to use a method that takes abdominal wall tissue to make your vagina. So as long as you have the happy button, the rest is not vital.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:35 am

Y'all catty. I was afraid I was going to actually have to work around here for a minute.

I've seen male privilege in action when I lost it coming out. 20 years of hard work at my job ended in one cruel statement.

Heterosexuals - Page 2 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum