The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Big Moment for Jazz Jennings

4 posters

Go down

A Big Moment for Jazz Jennings Empty A Big Moment for Jazz Jennings

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Welcome to post-op dear Smile

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/ny-ent-tlc-jazz-jennings-gender-confirmation-20180628-story.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A Big Moment for Jazz Jennings Empty Re: A Big Moment for Jazz Jennings

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:40 pm

Dear, if you're so fucking pissed off at life, for your own situation, fine, be pissed off.

But Jazz is one of us, and she's taken a lot of heat representing us. And when you shit on her, you shit on us.

So knock it the fuck off already.

If you don't want to care, fine, don't care.
And while you are at it, you might as well not respond to any of my efforts too. Like my videos.

And when life takes a crap on YOUR life, don't be surprised when people don't care about you too.

You calling HER a 'petite male' marks you as a bitter asshole Angel.

Go wallow in your mediocrity if you insist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:19 pm

Angelic wrote:One of our defining features is having to go through hardship and struggle.
I'll start the paperwork for your sainthood. Rolling Eyes

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:58 pm

Hmm.

Well let's see, I waited a bit for my surgery, seemed like forever to me. Then again, I'm 6 and 3 years DID feel like forever.
But here's the thing, hardship? WHAT hardship? Oh yeah, I'm Canadian, there is no hardship.

I didn't pay a cent for my surgery. I didn't pay for the surgery or the transportation to the surgery, I didn't pay for the bed and breakfast prior to the surgery, I didn't pay for the limo to the surgery. My brother actually MADE money being my ride from the surgery to Toronto for my recovery stay at the Sherbourne Clinic that didn't cost me anything for the 3 weeks I was there. I didn't pay for the ride home from Toronto either.

Does it piss you off I didn't pay sweet fucking diddly for my GRS? I haven't paid a cent for my hormone medication of 3 years now.

That article I was in, I should mention if led to me GAINING several new friends, and my hometown seems full of people that read it and even today I was complimented on it at church. At church eh, where I am accepted as me.
Doesn't sound like I am struggling here unless you mention I haven't found a boyfriend yet.

But really, can I call that a struggle? The ONLY downside of my entire transition, is the absence of a man huffing and puffing and ejaculating his load into my nice new vagina.

Yes, it's depressing I can't find a man, that it has inspired me to resort to saying I'm married to my teddy bear.

Maybe Jazz and I have a lot in common. Maybe I'm one of her and not one of you. Do you hate me now?

I walk around town wearing a tiara. I think it makes me look cute. I get people telling me "Oh I love your tiara". But I am a princess after all eh.

Angel, I don't know why you are so full of hate.
I don't know what you look like. You hide from us behind your anime avatar image. You hide even here where you are supposed to be among your own people. Why? None of us is going to judge you. If we do, I'm sure Celia will kick our ass for it. I don't know your lot in life, and you don't share anything of yourself so I never will.

Everyone here knows all of my stories because I gladly share it. All we know of you Angel is a made up name, and an image that isn't you, and that you are full of hate.

I can't feel for you Angel, I don't even know you.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:58 am

Thanks for sharing that.

I wish your family had been accepting like mine. I know too many transgender females that suffered the loss of family when they came out.

I think you need to unleash a talented cosmetician and fashion expert on yourself. In 2012, I looked like the pinnacle of warehouse manager. I had zero in common with the feminine. In 2014 I began to alter my wardrobe. New hairstyle and proper clothing, but most importantly a distinct attitude shift. It was clear I expected to be treated as a woman. If you don't project the attitude you won't get the proper treatment. I made the effort to change my legal name and legal gender. If you can't be taken seriously, you won't be. By a year of hormone therapy, I was at least 'feeling better'. But it has taken me 3 years of progressive, steady, constant searching for my appearance.

I didn't plan to look this way, I just evolved into this look. I'm partly the talents of a friend that knows how to make your hairstyle look 'right'.

In 2012, if you were able to show me a picture of me from 2018, I'd think I was staring at a lost sibling. I'd probably refuse to believe it was me. In 2012, I looked 20 years older, and there was no way I'd believe I had any chance of looking 'pretty'.

You won't find the girl inside of you overnight. But you'll never see her if you don't go looking for her either.

I agree with the video game comments. The games of the 90s were better. The devices are more powerful today, but the games haven't really evolved. They just take up more data space.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:11 pm

Personal attacks and misgendering are surefire ways to get on my bad side, folks. Just saying.

A Big Moment for Jazz Jennings 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:19 pm

I used to be a petite effeminate boy, now I'm not so petite but still effeminate. Lucky me. While your story has certain similarities for many of us. Most of us have resisted the bitter self pity and hatred you have embraced. Also the paranoia. We are not your enemy! But if you want us to be enemies we can be. This has been a common theme in your current Angelic persona and your previous persona on TGboards.

If you want to stop people shooting back at you then stop throwing grenades in their trenches.

No on here has attacked me nor on TGboards. I wonder why? Ease up on the rhetoric and you'll get a lot more help. But it's clear to me your problems won't be solved here but in real life. Stop blaming everyone else and do something about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down