The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date is more 'set' at the moment

3 posters

Go down

Date is more 'set' at the moment Empty Date is more 'set' at the moment

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri May 24, 2019 12:47 am

Ok, everyone, I have been talking about October 16 as the wedding date, mainly as D'arcy picked it due to it being her birthdate. But that date isn't available, so we have actually gone to the church, and it is October 25th.

This is me saying you are invited, even though odds are you can't make it. But, it's me saying you are worthy of a formal invite.

If you can still manage the appearance Celia, awesome Smile

Taking place in Cambridge Street United Church. Yes, D'arcy and I are atheists. Yes, you might wonder about that Smile I do too Smile

Well, I have a lot of religious friends at any rate.

Sometimes you have to mingle to get them to know anything about us eh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Date is more 'set' at the moment Empty Re: Date is more 'set' at the moment

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri May 24, 2019 1:13 am

Hi Lesley!

I have placed it upon my calendar. If I can make it, I will do my North American trip. Not making promises, for I made other promises here that I had to break because of life things happening. But if I have enough time and fund, I will try to be there. If not, I will certainly look forward to offer you my chauffeuring you around on my free days on your honeymoon!

I am very happy for both of you and hope you still intend to come over for your honeymoon, for Bishop's Stortford is but an hour and a bit from me and I can at least congratulate you two over here, if I can't make it there!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH Fri May 24, 2019 5:22 am

Congratulations!

I sometimes thought about marriage and how being transgender is like middle finger to gender stereotypes. And how so much of traditionally practiced marriage is almost the very opposite.

But that was old me.
CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down