The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I must be a woman

3 posters

Go down

I must be a woman Empty I must be a woman

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:28 pm

It's said that men can't multitask. That's not true but it's probably true that women are better at it and those of us with female minds are probably just as good as any woman.

I definitely proved it today. I had a busy day at home. Laundry needed doing, my fifth load is about to finish and the floors needed washing and the children needed looking after. At one point I had all three going at the same time. There was a lot of work but I even found time to sit out and read while having a cup of tea. I actually really enjoyed it. I was born to be a housewife.

Meanwhile my wife who went to work before eight this morning isn't home yet and it's 9:13 in the evening. That's tough. We're not on speaking terms much at the moment thanks to an overreaction on her part but I still feel sorry for her.

I even dressed up at one point. Put on a dress for a bit, away from the kids. That kicked in a bit of dysphoria, so not good but OK. The normality of it is what gets to me. I want to stay that way. But in any case I'm wearing some items of female clothing, non descript but something. It helps.

I tucked my thing without realising it and have on a pair of women's jogging pants. I looked down just now and saw a neat triangle which took me by surprise. The sense of peace that gave me was amazing which is why I decided to post this. I'm sitting outside typing this as well, tired but satisfied in the cool of the evening. Having said that. I have some clothes to sort and kids need to go to bed.

Incidentally the neat triangle thing happened before as I tend wear the joggers a lot. They're women's. One evening my sister in law came over and I caught her looking at me oddly. I glanced down and realised there was no bulge. She'd seen that. I just crossed my legs. She didn't mention it but as she has a Trans friend she might suspect even if she is too discreet to mention it. Another time she turned up wearing exactly the same hoodie as me. It's a woman's hoodie. She had to realise.

Anyway never mind. It's getting late and the wife isn't home yet. Dinner will be dried up at this point.

Back to top Go down

I must be a woman Empty Re: I must be a woman

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:42 pm

It has been shown that those who truly multi-task regularly are less productive than those who complete tasks sequentially.

Have you ever tried to type out a document at the same time having a telephone conversation - the real definition of 'multi-taking'. There will be many errors in the typing and you'll need to repeat a lot of the conversation.

This is why talking on a cell phone and driving is illegal in many states - even hands free is not without fraught.

Data processing systems multi-task by carving out smaller subset of the operating environment to concurrently complete tasks. Humans have not developed that ability - yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:40 am

More than 3 years on hormones, past a year since GRS, and no matter the time of day or the mood, it still is a matter of 'thank goodness' when it comes to 'it's gone'.

Maybe this dulls in time, but, it's been more than a year now, it was a year last May 5th eh.

I find myself putting my hand on the front of my panties while lying in bed for instance, and just marvelling over "it's finally gone."

So many things to reinforce our sense of self, the cliche's, the humourous (like the multitasking comment), but nothing quite compares for me like "it's gone."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:25 am

You're quite correct Michaela but in a domestic situation that option is not available. It may not be efficient but it's necessary. In any case I think multi tasking isn't so much doing two things at once but having a number of jobs ongoing simultaneously. This sometimes means the potatoes get burned. But that's life.

Lesley, yes I think I'll be the same. One day it will be 'gone' for real and I'll smile when I glance down.

But no time for that now. Have to get going and do it all again.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down