The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was told I could pass as a heavset greek woman?

4 posters

Go down

Was told I could pass as a heavset greek woman?  Empty Was told I could pass as a heavset greek woman?

Post  Ellebell87 Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:50 pm

My friend told me I have a somewhat effiminate face, and that I could pass for a heavyset greek woman. Your thoughts please, and any advice

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Was told I could pass as a heavset greek woman?  Empty Re: Was told I could pass as a heavset greek woman?

Post  Ellebell87 Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:54 pm

Was told I could pass as a heavset greek woman?  20191213
Was told I could pass as a heavset greek woman?  20191212

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Was told I could pass as a heavset greek woman?  Empty Re: Was told I could pass as a heavset greek woman?

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:25 am

hi Elle,

I would say that your friend is correct.... now. In time, if you so wished with the right medical advice and self application, you would not necessarily have to rely on just being 'heavyset' Greek...

I love you

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:25 am

My shoulders are broad, though my backside fills out nice, and Im allready sporting c's

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:08 am

Deep voice, big hands, big feet, big head, wide shoulders, too tall, too heavy, too much body hair, too much of anything masculine.

We all have issues that we either learn to hide or learn to live with. The first to get over is your reluctance to admit who you are - and just by being here means you are on your way to who you are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:44 am

Fair enough

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:08 pm

One thing I have witnessed numerous times with transgender women. The longer you are on hormone therapy as well as just doing your best, the happier you get, and your resulting smile make a world of difference.

It's often the smile that does most of the work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:43 pm

Yeah just gotta get myself to a metropolitan area, the country just aint it

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:52 pm

You have a female face.  Greek or not.  I  like to think  my face is female. It sure as hell is not  Male. 

We trans people take our compliments as they come Iike a man once who told me I  smelt like a  woman. 

Then he expected me to act like a man. Which I  did for him. Because  that's what women do. We comply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:41 am

Thank you, yeah Ive been playing around on kik. Allot of people like my face

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:26 am

Ellebell87 wrote:Thank you, yeah Ive been playing around on kik. Allot of people like my face
So  what are you going to do  about it?

Are you  a woman  or not?

Do you  feel you're  a woman? Do you know you're a woman?

I'm a  woman  face or not.
Looking  like a  woman  is neither here nor  there. 
Being a woman is  what I  am. 
I  am a woman. I'm  clear on this.
Have you accepted that  about  yourself even  if your  face  fits?

Last edited by mariehart1 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:49 am

Before my last relationship I was seeing a gender therapist once a week. I was on track to get horemones. So yeah working towards it slowly

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:46 pm

Great, sorry for so many rude questions. You definitely have a  feminine look. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:12 am

No problem, I know it makes allot of people emotional

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:03 am

Ellebell87 wrote:No problem, I know it makes allot of people emotional
Thank you. I was really  out of  order. That's  really  not  me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellebell87 Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:44 am

It happens were all human

Ellebell87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down