The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transgender woman living near me.

3 posters

Go down

Transgender woman living near me.  Empty Transgender woman living near me.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:40 pm

I was coming out of my local shop when I caught glimpse of a tallish woman in short skirt, nice legs almost as nice as mine. 😊
Anyway the face was a giveaway. It was familiar too. I'd seen her before in a shop on the other side of the city.
As we passed I nodded to her as she had seen me looking. So I did what any self respecting nosey parker does. I followed her not in a stalky way but a very long way back. I lost her when she went round a corner but she must have gone into one of the houses on that road.
I do admire her because she rocked that skirt. If I see her again I may say hello. Don't worry it's that kind of area. A real community where no one is really a stranger and it's not unusual to speak to people you don't really know. Rare enough in this day and age. So it won't be totally creepy.

Back to top Go down

Transgender woman living near me.  Empty Re: Transgender woman living near me.

Post  Kaibeth Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:42 am

Not "totally." *giggles*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transgender woman living near me.  39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:45 pm

I love being Canadian.

Here it isn't considered 'weird' to talk to strangers Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:54 pm

It's like that here too, Lesley. In the city as a whole it's not unusual to exchange a greeting or comment about the weather.
But the area I live in is more like a village in many ways and has a distinct community feel. You're not invisible here. I regularly exchange greetings with people I don't know or only know because I see them around especially near and in the shops. She will have been noticed. She isn't exactly hiding either.
No I won't be accosting her randomly and introducing myself. But I might smile and nod or say hello if it's appropriate. In fact it happens to me all the time. Coming from a bigger and less friendly city I find it refreshing.

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:05 pm

But, if you ever worked the flight deck of a carrier and got close to the intakes of an A-6...

I saw the aftermath of what happens when a green shirt walks through a propeller of an A-1 Skyraider. Yuck!

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:03 pm

Sweet Baby Jesus in a Barn, Michaela! I can't even begin to imagine.

Transgender woman living near me.  39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:58 pm

Not sure of relevance to the original topic. But interesting nonetheless. Jet engines will gobble you up without salt. As you can see you can be sucked in even from the side. I worked in jet engine maintenance company. Occasionally we'd hear of people getting sucked into engines without the happy result seen. It nearly happened in our test cell when an engine they were working on went to full power without warning. One guy had to jump ten foot from the platform to escape.
Another time I frightened myself badly when I parked my plane and was walking over to my bosses plane to talk to him when I realised I was heading straight towards the moving propeller. I still get shivers thinking of that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down