The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official football thread, all types of football!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The official football thread, all types of football! - Page 2 Empty Re: The official football thread, all types of football!

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:04 am

TV Announcer @ ~minute 35: 'They [AJX] just seem more interested".

WOW! Nice interesting match, and yes, AJX was more interested. RMA had a couple of early injuries but it appeared the simply didn't show up in their own stadium.

And yes, one of life's more boring endeavors is to watch a boring soccer match without a DVR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

The official football thread, all types of football! - Page 2 Empty Re: The official football thread, all types of football!

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi Miki!!!!

Yes, I have a magicical box that records stuff inside it somehow! So if I'm working or out I record all the stuff I'll miss and that sometimes includes football. I prefer watching recorded tv programmes and films coz then I can scroll on throyght the adverts that get sillier and sillier, anyone watching the adverts from years ago will think people today have the brains of a child!

Well, tonight I shall watch the second half live, I can't do 90 minutes watching football, it's too long, the only sport I watch for longer than an hour is golf and then only the biggies like the masters and the opens... and then usually the last day and then only if someone is not running away with it!!!

There are for good reason, sometimes no good reason, football teams that I like and those that I do not. Sorry! But the Tottenham Hotspurs is one that I don't like! Nor Arsenal!!! I like Manchester United, Tromsø Idrettslag, Glasgow Celtic, Ajax Amsterdam and Shamrock Rovers most and in that order of preference! Liverpool are one I like to watch as well!

I hope the score is good for my Manchester United when I tune in!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:13 pm

Oh my!!! Who was hiding behind her sofa tonight yes, yes... I was.... not watching!!!! as a penalty kick was being taken....??? And who was dancing around like a loony....???? When the penalty went in and when the final whistle finally blew?????????

Me!!!!!!! 3-1 to my Manchester United and they win!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:09 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:3-1 to my Manchester United and they win!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lukaku was in the right spot for his first goal, and was lucky when the PSG goalie booted a soft, but wet ball allowing an almost <10 level kick.

PSG scored a well executed goal but got knicked for a less than tucked away elbow allowing for the penalty kick and final goal.

Good match and ManU earned the win. You can show your face again, dear Celia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2