The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three women in one day. Bit of a soap really.

2 posters

Go down

Three women in one day. Bit of a soap  really. Empty Three women in one day. Bit of a soap really.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:10 pm

I'm married of course, on one level a mistake on my part being trans and all. I do love her and adore my children.
My wife knows but I suppose denies it to herself. Meanwhile her BFF from childhood remains single. I meet her regularly for coffee and walks with her beloved dog and chat without any sexual connotation.
But I have other women friends too, I always had. One is from my last job. We meet up every now and then and gossip for two hours over a good lunch.

Amusingly both have come together tomorrow. I meet one at ten in the morning the other later for lunch at twelve in the cafe we usually visit. Seriously!

Isn't my life complicated?

All three of them think or want to think I'm a heterosexual man.
In what universe?

Back to top Go down

Three women in one day. Bit of a soap  really. Empty Re: Three women in one day. Bit of a soap really.

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:53 am

I am in a similar situation. My wife was always suspicious of my female friends and lack of male friends. The reason came to the fore once I came out to her.

I have respected her need to keep the Miki part of out marriage quiet and she, at least that I know of, has not let any of her friends know about me.

Sad!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Three women in one day. Bit of a soap  really. Empty Re: Three women in one day. Bit of a soap really.

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:36 am

My fiance is polyamorous. I made it VERY plain to her when we got together, I had no problem with it.

I meant it too.

She's played with another local mutual friend who is transgender male in recent times. In an odd sort of way, she's teaching him how to be a dom Smile She's such an obvious sub.

Being with someone that is polyamorous is sure something I had never expected.

But it has made it possible for me to substantially closer to D'arcy than anyone has ever gotten to her ever before. Because my acceptance is so utterly total. It has made it so she has fallen in love with me completely.

Physical moments with another can actually be just that, a passing physical moment. And I think society overplays the sex act as well. Sex is just sex if it is done as just a sex act without personal attachment.

It means neither I nor my fiance needs to really worry about the other quite so much.
We are both around several women on a regular basis. And she chats with a lot of people online. And who knows, I might someday get to find out what it's like to be with a man. D'arcy and I might bring one home for us to play with Smile

It also helps that we can clown around with others, and it not become something it isn't.

I used to think I was always going to be a totally monogamous type. But transition sure taught me to open my eyes, and not presume anything had to be written in old fashioned stone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:36 am

Polyamourous, sounds like fun. I suppose I could be polyamourous. I'm actually celibate right now whether I like it or not. My wife lost interest years ago. As for Mary and Caroline both are also although perhaps not voluntarily. Both being single women.
But in fact like them I'd probably prefer being with a man.

It's an odd situation really. As far as I'm aware neither think I'm anything other than a straight man.

Anyway, have to go, it's nearly ten o'clock.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:25 pm

I suppose I should follow up seeing as I started the thread. I had a good morning. When I picked up my sons from school, my youngest commented that I was in a good mood, implying of course that it wasn't something that he usually expected. I was too.

I met Mary first, walked the dog. Usually we went to a coffee shop afterwards sitting outside with the dog but it was a bit too cold. So we went back to the house and had coffee and muffins. I explained that I was two timing her this morning. We had a good laugh about it.

Later I met Caroline in the café for lunch. The same Café Mary and I often go to. There was a funny moment when the charming Brazilian waiter we often chat too recognised me but not her. Anyway we just talked non stop for over an hour over lunch. Then we went for a walk around the city centre, window shopping mostly with her commenting that most men didn't like that sort of thing. We had a look around a high end clothes and jewellery shop and art shop. I could spend all day in there. Then we went to a book shop and I showed her my favourite recipe book. I told her if she ever needed someone to go shopping with her, call me.

We had a look at some dresses, I commented that she was so lucky with her great figure she'd look great in anything. Her reply was 'Yes but I don't have a great bank account'. She has great taste and was dressed really well when we met. She was wearing a fabulous pair of boots. She isn't well paid but makes to most of it. Mary on the other hand is quite conservative in her dress.

Interestingly both women are basically the same height as me and we all share the same shoe size. But otherwise they have little in common. Both are good company.

Anyway it was a nice day all round. The only thing I wish is to be out to them. I wonder how that would change the dynamic? Would they approve, would they be more accepting? What would they think if they saw me now, I'm presenting as female at the moment for the first time in a long time. I just felt I had to today. I've been in repression mode for a long time now.

I often wonder what they really think of me and our friendship. I have to say I generally avoid anything related to trans issues. Maybe they think it themselves but avoid the topic. That's being my experience over the years. Women often suspected I was gay because of my feminine demeanour but rarely brought up the topic. I only found out later. People can be very discreet.

Anyway I wish I could do it every few days and I really, really wish I could be openly Marie with them although in fact I make no attempt to hide behind a male persona. Not anymore anyway.

But whatever the background. It's a great outlet for me. It's wonderful to have friends you can totally relax with. I think I've said it before but sometimes I forget how lucky I am. I can't transition at the moment but essentially I'm living the life of a typical housewife. No longer working but bringing up kids, working in the house and occasionally meeting girlfriends for lunch and shopping. What's not to like?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down