The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perhaps the best video on vaginoplasty I have ever seen.

3 posters

Go down

Perhaps the best video on vaginoplasty I have ever seen. Empty Perhaps the best video on vaginoplasty I have ever seen.

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:42 am

Ok, there is always a number one in any category, this might be it.

This content is predictably entirely transgender female oriented. Might interest a transgender male if only so they might know what a transgender girl has to deal with.

I'm post-op 2 years now, and I learned things all the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Perhaps the best video on vaginoplasty I have ever seen. Empty Re: Perhaps the best video on vaginoplasty I have ever seen.

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:40 am

Sorry, but the last thing I need to is watch a video on vaginoplasty. I still have my boy junk and will die with them mostly in place. The little walnut sized sperm generators may go one day, but that is it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Perhaps the best video on vaginoplasty I have ever seen. Empty Re: Perhaps the best video on vaginoplasty I have ever seen.

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:23 am

I'm guessing Caitlyn Jenner is thinking she's too old for the change as well. She dropped quite a ton of cash on facial surgery, but hasn't felt the interest in the bottom option.

Myself, if I could afford facial surgery, I'd take a pass regardless. Ain't no one carving up my face.

But I considered bottom surgery life or death. I'm 56, certainly not young, but I think I'd do it at 66 as well. I plan to exit this life built as proper looking as I can manage. And I absolutely loathed the thing.

Every transgender girl has a different story though. This is a must see video for any girl that wants to have the surgery.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:43 pm

Hi Lesley,

It is always work in progress with me, so I totally understand your view about not having facial surgery, coz there's always more, more, more, stuff to be done. I'm with Miki, my little penis and danglies make me special, and having preferred men all my life, I know many men like them present. We've gone over this before, I won't ever have SRS.

Anyway my plans for the next stuff. That would be firstly rhinoplasty for the ultimate cute nose. I'm saving and getting close to that. Then, when funds get replenished apple shaved, then a facelift. I will be past sixty by then, but I'd like to die looking my very best. Ha! if you could see.... I have three bathroom cabinets and the tops are teetering with piles of stuff too... along with stuff stashed elsewhere! I have close to every type of gizmo, cream, oil and serum beknown to womankind! I do worry about the one above my wash basin btw..... I hope it's strong!!!

No doubt lifts and that may continue 'til I die, I don't know, but I'll be retired by then and maybe can't afford it anymore. The clock is tickin' and I want to get it done!!! Where you make sense, is that you 'aint chasing it. I'll probably die still wanting the next thing done, bum lift, ribs, perkier this and that!!!!..... oh dear.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down