The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games

+10
ShivKitty
Angelic
Abby
Zedarius
RebeccaMarie
Celia Eriksson
Kaibeth
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lesley Niyori
Anna Mull
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Video Games Empty Video Games

Post  Anna Mull Tue May 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Well, someone had to make it.

Talk about all things video game related here! Exchange online IDs, friend codes, etc.
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

Back to top Go down

Video Games Empty Re: Video Games

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed May 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Steel Panthers, Panzer Corps and Strategic Command 3, three computer wargames I suspect no one here has heard of.

Check out Matrix Games or Slitherine.
http://www.slitherine.com/store/
http://www.matrixgames.com/store/
They're the same business, they merged a couple of years back.

I own numerous of their titles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Wed May 23, 2018 5:12 pm

I'm also a big fan of Hearthstone (Blizzard's online collectable competitive card game).
https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Fri May 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Don't have a lot of money for video games. Managed to get a cheap ds and a 3ds over the past few months.

I didn't realise until after I bought it, my ds has a GBA slot....,

Love is natural,  hate is taught.... Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Fri May 25, 2018 9:43 pm

I am an AVID flight simulation enthusiast. Latest software is X-Plane 11.

I also roam Tamriel in Elder Scrolls Online. I liked Skyrim, but, couldn't play it with my partner, so I quit it. Now I can play Elder Scrolls with her, and I'm a happy camper.

I have a bunch of other games in Steam I have neglected.... Farm Sim, Train Sim, American Truck Sim, Age of Empires II, Portal... stuff like that. Oh, and an old Mech Warrior 4 game that went freeware.

Video Games 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri May 25, 2018 11:47 pm

So Lucy, do you know how to download DS games and use them? I might be able to help you save a bajillion bucks.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Sat May 26, 2018 8:51 am

Lesley Niyori wrote:So Lucy, do you know how to download DS games and use them? I might be able to help you save a bajillion bucks.

Ah..... You can pick 'em up cheap enough. I just got an anthology of Hasbro games (monopoly, boggle, yatzee, battle ships.) Out of its box for £1.49

And another anthology of old Sega arcade games for a quid.

The 3ds games I want will take more pennies. But I've already got lots to play....

The one thing a done want, Nintendo once release a range of old NES games out on gba. Kind of a classics range. Any of those....

Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat May 26, 2018 11:15 pm

Lucy Catherine Schoon wrote:
Lesley Niyori wrote:So Lucy, do you know how to download DS games and use them? I might be able to help you save a bajillion bucks.

Ah..... You can pick 'em up cheap enough. I just got an anthology of Hasbro games (monopoly, boggle, yatzee, battle ships.) Out of its box for £1.49

And another anthology of old Sega arcade games for a quid.

The 3ds games I want will take more pennies. But I've already got lots to play....

The one thing a done want, Nintendo once release a range of old NES games out on gba. Kind of a classics range. Any of those....

Oh dear Lucy,

I knew I'd do this eventually, and your post has pushed me..... Who on earth could that boy be, in the top right corner of this Yahtzee game box cover?......

It was photographed about '73 and is one of my few modelling successes as a child. I attended acting school and did ballet too..... alas, I never hit the silverscreen or the limelit boards, sweeps back hair, nose rises majestically.....

Video Games Yahtzee_72

I don't know if it was a UK only box cover, but I remember it took ages to shoot and my being disappointed that only one photo was used. I still have my box in pristine condition, my Mother bought about ten boxes to give to relatives and friends!!!!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Sat May 26, 2018 11:28 pm

I love old board game boxes..... Your board game family seem suspiciously enthralled with five dice.

Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat May 26, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi Lucy!

I looked at this just now, before I posted, it's strange, I was about 12, I know I look younger coz I have always been small, but I remember those two. The man said hardly anything and just got into shots and that, but the woman chatted with my Mother and I quite a lot. Blimey, the memories of acting school and the sheer snobbery of some of them other kids there is flooding back now...., some of that must have rubbed off on me I reckon. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2018 1:32 pm

@kaibeth do you use a HOTAS for your flight sims? I love my setup, but most games don't support full HOTAS.

Unrelated I started playing They Are Billions which is a zombie survival RTS. It is quite possibly the hardest game I have ever played. I have yet to win on the easiest difficulty.

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Tue May 29, 2018 12:33 am

ive become obsessed with Elder Scrolls online

私は女の子です
Restarted hormones (12/01/2021)
Name change official (4/18/2022)
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Tue May 29, 2018 1:26 am

My all time fav list of DS titles I played would be mostly this
Although I have a great many more.

I currently play them through an emulator on my tablets (much larger screens eh.

Video Games 220px-Advance_Wars_DS_cover_art
Video Games 220px-Age_of_Empires_-_The_Age_of_Kings_Coverart
Video Games 220px-Panzer_Tactics_DS_Coverart
Video Games 220px-7_Wonders_video_game_cover_art
Video Games 220px-SteelHorizonCA

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Mull Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:34 pm

E3 2018 starts next Tuesday. Very Happy
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:03 am

I've started buying GBA games this month.

Last month I picked up Sega arcade collection for 99p, an anthology of old 90's arcade games like space harrier, and out run.

This month I got game and watch gallery. A favourite of mine. Updates of the old game and watch games.

I want some of the NES classics range. Series of port of 80's NES games. Ive already bought ice climber.

And Mario party advanced. Which isn't very good.....

Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zedarius Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:42 am

I play a lot of PC, XBox 360 and PS4 games...
I'm very much a fantasy and action guy.

Especially games like; Dragon Age, The Witcher and similar.  Smile (Not sure how many of you know them, but, meh)

I'm very much into 3rd person action & fantasy games...
Not so much the guns & tech stuff though...

I'm also into card games, including Cards Against Humanity, Super Fight, and Werewolf .

Speaking of games, I'll be getting a new PS4 one tomorrow! Very Happy

Deoending on the game (and system) I'm usually down to play. I can send people my PS4/Steam/Game Account if they'd be down to play/add me.
Zedarius
Zedarius

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:28 am

I'm known as, get this....    Lesley .....on Hearthstone Smile

Rather amused that I got to the proper spelling of my name first. No numbers or other gibberish added.

I'm not present on Steam as me often enough to merit mention though.

Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Zedarius Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:19 pm

I'm surprised that I usually get the exact spelling of my account in here...

95% of the time I am "Zedarius"

The one.
The original.
Very Happy
Zedarius
Zedarius

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:05 am

sophiecantdance wrote:@kaibeth do you use a HOTAS for your flight sims?

I use a joystick, a throttle quad set up and rudder pedals. I used to have a yoke, but it finally died.

Video Games 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:57 am

More of a Fallout kinda girl! Nothing beats walking the waste land in a red sequin dress!

To those who've survived: Breath. That's it. Once more. Good. Your good. Even if you're not, you're alive. That is a victory. Jemisin

I am dyslexic, and normally use a smart phone to interact with the world. So the words written may not be the words intended to be used.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:17 pm

Candy crush for me mostly. It's quite the girly game. But I also play world of tanks and a couple of other games on my phone. Back in ,'95 I won one of the first PlayStations and was soon immersed in it. After a lottery win. I bought a PS3 some years ago and enjoyed that for a long time. But my boys have it now and a PS4 PRO, no less. I've tried a few times to get back into playing on the PlayStation but the interest is gone. Fortnite is all the rage right now and even my younger son is hooked on it. Can't see it myself.
I used to play PC games too. I bought the Microsoft flight simulator years ago but found it boring really in the end despite adding on various things. But flying the real thing is always better and I got bored of that too. So I guess I'm boring lately. Candy crush for me right now, numbingly pointless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:20 am

I've just brought the most whimsical game from my childhood.

James Pond:Robocod is the second of two platform games based around fish based puns.

In this one you play a fish with an extending body, who has to roam various rooms from Santa's workshop.....

Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Anna Mull Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:46 am

I'm late, but apparently Life is Strange 2 is a thing. Neat.
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

Back to top Go down

Post  ShivKitty Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:29 am

The market is saturated with games that are too good to pass up, since most PC games are backwards-compatible. I still play Neverwinter Nights and Sword of Fargoal.

Anyhow, For a third person game, I find it is hard to do better than The Witcher 3, but if you want to play a trans character that kicks major butt and romance anyone you please (and have trans sidekicks), Dragon's Dogma is hard to beat.

Recently, I've been playing Assassin's Creed: Odyssey and love it, but I really should get back to Lara and finish all the maps up.

As for MP games, I do love NWN 1 and 2, along with just about every Western fantasy MMORPG since EQ. I play some eastern ones, but the grind in most is as bad as EQ; which I stopped playing for that reason. I'm part of the Old Timer's Guild, which is very open and accepting of players of all kinds as long as you aren't a jerk. They are present in just about every MP game out there. I'm currently waiting on Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen to go into alpha so that I can help make it a great game. Hmm: It seems that I do not learn from my mistakes, after all. lol

I love board games and PnP roleplaying games. I live close enough to WotC in Renton, but need a job that has a set schedule, so I can be available for a meetup.

They look like big, good, strong hands, don't they?
ShivKitty
ShivKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next