The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I adore you folks.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I adore you folks. - Page 2 Empty Re: I adore you folks.

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:18 am

I use Bing too!!!! Especially at Christmas.... I mean there's White Christmas, Silent Night and of course The Little Drummer Boy that I posted on Lesley's superbical music type thread!!!

Well, that's quite enough music chatter girls, I mean... really!!! We oughtta concentrate on airplane thingies coz it's Beth's thread!

So keeping things Americane for you Yankee Doodle gals and Southern Belles, here is another of your over the pond masterpieces, a real cute looking one, (look, he's got a cute face and even sticking his tongue out!), and modern too! And it's yellow my most favouritistic colour!!!!..... oh, after pink. And lilac, sky blue and magenta. and amethyst. and purple. and deep maroon that is. So what is this one!!!!

I adore you folks. - Page 2 Flyingboatymcboatface

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:59 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:I don't use google - I use Bing, so there!
I use DuckDuckGo, so even more there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:00 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:I use Bing too!!!! Especially at Christmas.... I mean there's White Christmas, Silent Night and of course The Little Drummer Boy that I posted on Lesley's superbical music type thread!!!
LOL Laughing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:02 pm

The Wilson Global Explorer is an American-built amphibious aircraft of the early 1990s which has been utilised to assist the exploration of remote areas.
Without the ability to search on the image tags, I would have no clue as to what the image is.

On Celia's other threads, I have at least a starting memory, such as the Sears Tower or the Messerschmidt ME 109. Other images require at least an initial search for a lead.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:31 pm

Yes Miki!!! That very cute airplane is indeed a Wilson Global Explorer and well done!!!! That is another free unicorn ride!!!! Oh Miki!!!!

Miki!!!! Put away the gun. he's a friendly Unicorn!!!!!

I adore you folks. - Page 2 Deadshotmikione

Ahem! Well, anyway, here is another Flying Boat thingybob with his liccle black tongue stickering out! So what is it??? (It's Americane again!!!! To give ya a chance!!!!).

I adore you folks. - Page 2 Whatmakeisit

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:36 am

A Skimmer?

I adore you folks. - Page 2 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:50 am

Yes! A Colonial Skimmer!! Well done Beth!!!!!!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:31 pm

Where did you find that old photograph of me in the Veld? That was a trip! Two days chasing those ivory hunters with that heavy rifle and those shoes - those shoes hurt my feet so bad I had to spend all day in a hot bath just to get the feeling back in my toes.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:28 pm

Yes, I remember it well.... and I told you, my feet were killing me as well!!! Every morning I woke up and they were around my neck trying to strangle me!!!

Anyway, here is another! Bit of a biggie this one! I don't think it would be able to land in my most favouristical English harbour, Mousehole!!!!

It's Americane!!! It's Navy!!!!! It's of thy era!!!!! No excuses Miki!!!!! Ya should get it, unless Beth beats ya to it!!!!

I adore you folks. - Page 2 Whatonearthcoulditbe

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2