The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is what living in Canada is like

2 posters

Go down

this is what living in Canada is like Empty this is what living in Canada is like

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:26 pm

https://edmonton.citynews.ca/2020/03/06/bill-to-ban-conversion-therapy-in-canada-to-be-presented-monday/?fbclid=IwAR0UDR7UUhuyAK8HTJtLxDv_SLWp4cAh4DkbzTfOaXlgZ11xwr0LwR2Cqhk

We ain't perfect here (that would be more like Norway or Denmark). But in Canada, we don't let religious nuts pass laws making us illegal. We pass laws making it illegal for religious nuts to persecute us.

Killing a transgender person in Canada because she was transgender, and you were too stupid to realize it, lands you life in jail for life where chances are you enjoy gay sex from your fellow inmates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

this is what living in Canada is like Empty Re: this is what living in Canada is like

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:06 am

Best tell Wiki to update there map.... just had a look.

But anyway, great going Canada! I did know that it was proposed and strongly recommended in 2018 in the UK and still pending. Brexit delay has much to answer for it not happening. Because many laws were held up because of the undemocratic types fought tooth and nail for 3 1/2 years hanging on to wishing to be part of the  Euro superstate undemocratic dream, shackling anything else being resolved in the UK.

It will happen here and the sooner the better for it is a disgusting practise that only a few, (clearly stooged), individuals came forward to declare they were 'cured' of being homosexual.....

Good post Lesley and well done Canada!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down