The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend with my sister.

4 posters

Go down

Weekend with my sister.  Empty Weekend with my sister.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:35 pm

. My closest sister invited me to a writers weekend at a seaside village I'm out to her but we never had a chance to really discuss it. So last night we were together at her  mobile home drinking some red wine and I told her my story.

Then I went and changed into my my new dress bought for the occasion and she met me properly for the first time. I overdressed a bit so as to emphasise the difference. We discussed the whole thing and she told me of her surprise. Apart from everything else she told me that I had added a whole new layer of family history she had no knowledge of previously.

Then I kicked off my heels and we spent the rest of the night chatting about family and and everything else. In fact the TG thing was simply accepted and we moved on. I'm her sister now.

I went to bed happy and woke up early feeling content in a way I haven't felt in years. The feeling continued all day. We had a lovely time and we're sitting in another house feeling quite relaxed. Unfortunately as she's invited a friend to stay I won't have a chance to dress nice tonight unless she wants to introduce her transgender sibling to her friend. 

I joked about it just now and my sis thinks she'd probably be cool about it. But she's an author and I may end up in her next book. Ha ha. 

Anyway feeling good right now.

Back to top Go down

Weekend with my sister.  Empty Re: Weekend with my sister.

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:53 pm

I'm feeling very happy for you dear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:41 pm

Tres Bien, my dear, Tres Bien.

Sisters are usually good friend material.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Well the rest of the weekend went well. I didn't wear my dress again but as I said to her. It was never about the clothes. Just the simple acceptance that I'm a woman. She certainly has accepted me as a woman. When I woke up the following morning I have never felt so content. It was if a weight was lifted from me.

We both agreed that we got a lot from the weekend. Not just me but for her as well. She was able to relax in a way that she rarely experiences. She is the typical harassed Mother. Even though three of her kids are adults now. She got as much from it as I did.

After the first night the trans thing was barely mentioned. It didn't need to be. She simply treated me as a close sister.

Which is what I am now.

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:10 pm

mariehart1 wrote:She certainly has accepted me as a woman.
She simply treated me as a close sister.
Which is what I am now.
WELL, a weekend to be remembered fondly. I hope you and your sister continue a great sister to sister relationship.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:42 pm

?

Last edited by mariehart1 on Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:32 am

I think you express yourself quite nicely.

Beats hell out of my aeroplane pictures and badger jokes.

Weekend with my sister.  39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:07 am

Hi Beth!!!!

I see Badger quite often driving around here, at least our kinda Badger, I don't know if it's the same? Ya usually see the backs of their bums coz they are running away and then disappear into bushes or off the road before you get close. They seem to wobble lots, like they carry too much weight! They are our biggest land carnivore in Britain.... As for your plane photos, they are awesome, but not as awesome as my sweet friend Marie!!!

Edit* Oh, came back as I just remembered, they reintroduced a couple of Wolf packs in Scotland...., but Badger reign supreme in England at least!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down