The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably omnicrom but my sister is tough.

2 posters

Go down

Probably omnicrom but my sister is tough. Empty Probably omnicrom but my sister is tough.

Post  Mariehart11 Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:17 pm

I'm from a big extended Irish family married into an even bigger extended Irish family. 14 not including the kids.

So far we dodged the big C except for one teenager. But the new variant is about to ruin it even though we're not anti vaxxers. Two nieces and a nephew and now a sister. She has little symptoms but is furious about being infected. She is favourite of mine being both beautiful and a seemingly delicate blonde, ferocious and tough..

She says now she should have been a cop. I agree.
She worked in an off licence at one point, liquor store to you colonials. She is hard. The security guard walked her to her car after her shift because of the shit she dealt with dodgy customers. She of course didn't feel it necessary.

Actually she's an inspiration for me. She's knows about me but says nothing. But to me she proves what we really ought to know already about us women.

Women are the basic humans.
Mariehart11
Mariehart11

Back to top Go down

Probably omnicrom but my sister is tough. Empty Re: Probably omnicrom but my sister is tough.

Post  Mariehart11 Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:20 pm

My point being it can and likely will hit us all at some point.
Particularly this variant, vaxxed or not.

The anti vaxxers ending up in ICU.
Mariehart11
Mariehart11

Back to top Go down

Probably omnicrom but my sister is tough. Empty Re: Probably omnicrom but my sister is tough.

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:36 am

Hi Marie,

I do hope that they get through it quickly. This Omicron variant is ultra infectious, as we all know. I have been lucky and am vaxxed up to my hind teeth as you may expect. How on earth I have never caught the virus is beyond me, but I did have a very nasty bout of flu in December 2019.....

The biggest problem I foresee, in the short term, is the exclusion of the unvaxxed from working, particularly in my occupation. For the government here is making it necessary to be vaxxed to work in the NHS. It may also apply to care occupations as well.

Where I work, part-time now, there are only a few unvaxxed that I know of, that may lose their jobs. Across the NHS it runs into hundreds of thousands. There's nearly a million NHS workers, the biggest UK employer, some entire hospitals and some departments within others will be severely depleted of staff. I do hope that they change their mind.

I believe that social media is to be blamed, from idiotic notions of nano-technology being included within the vaccines, to a strange belief of 'the great reset', then amid, many other strange concepts why as to be unvaxxed.

It is quite simple, their is a nasty virus around, get vaccinated against it. It may not stop you catching it, but your immune system will be prepared to fight it.

It is hoped that this Omicron virus is actually the herald of end of it all. Let us hope so. Because it is thought that as it is weaker, losing strength of symptom, so as to be more spreadable, it will become more and more less dangerous. Let us hope that is how the sad saga of the last two years ends, with covid becoming rather akin to the common cold.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariehart11 Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:20 pm

Well maybe but when Doctors point out that the unvaccinated make up about 50% of people in hospital and, worse in ICU. Then those people are driving this epidemic.

I actually cannot really understand how anyone can work in healthcare can think vaccines are a bad thing. Perhaps they are in the wrong job? Maybe we are better without them. I'm quite tired of the conspiracy nuts and the anti vaxxers who simply can't grasp the facts and the science. I'm all for tolerance but the lies they tell is killing people, quite literally.

Yes I'm biased married to a medical scientist, friends with medical scientists and with in laws who are microbiologists. They know the truth.

My view is that anyone who refuses to accept the reality we are all suffering from doesn't deserve to continue in healthcare because their attitude is actually killing gullible people.

They need to find another career.
Mariehart11
Mariehart11

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down