The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back =^_^=

2 posters

Go down

I'm back =^_^= Empty I'm back =^_^=

Post  Kidagakash Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:54 pm

Hello! I am so glad to see this place is back! I spent all weekend looking for a forum or site where I could talk to others and make friends and have yet to find one. I have really missed this site. At the only place I found worth even trying, I was among about 6 people who joined their site that day. I waited all day and fell asleep at like 4am waiting just to try to talk or say hello to anyone. I even greeted all the others who had joined that day. All of them received a greeting by someone except me. I made one comment in one of my greetings about it and it was answered "You do realise this is a holiday weekend" Uhmmmm..... yes no kidding. it was Jan 1 anyhow and it didn't stop anyone else from getting a hello :/ This is the only place I have ever found where people talk to me and there isn't a lot of wierd bullcrap going on all the time. I hope all of you have had a good past couple years. Mine have sucked. I Won't get into it during an introduction though. I look forward to finally having some girls to talk to again. It's been really lonely where I am I missed this place a lot. =^_^=
Kidagakash
Kidagakash

Back to top Go down

I'm back =^_^= Empty Re: I'm back =^_^=

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:58 pm

Hi Kidagakash,

It's always nice to have somebody come back! It is very quiet here lately too. There's only a few members posting over the last month or so, but I am sure we will be up to strength again soon.

I would say welcome, but I guess it is welcome back!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Kidagakash likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kidagakash Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:06 am

Thankyou for the welcome!! Very Happy I will be here as often as I can and resume my attempt at being a new members cheerleader like when I used to be here. It's so nice to have others who can relate. Now that I know this is back up I am sending my brother here. He is gender queer and I think posts on a well known forum that I prefer not to use. This here was such a wonderful place full of great people who helped me finally take the steps out of hiding. I support this forum a billion precent!
Kidagakash
Kidagakash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:36 am

Thanks sweetheart, I look forward to reading your posts. It's late here in England now and I must soon be off to bed.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down