The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my dad died{sad!!! but.. yay????}

4 posters

Go down

my dad died{sad!!! but.. yay????} Empty my dad died{sad!!! but.. yay????}

Post  luckykunai Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:45 pm

I haven't been through the hole grieving process but my dad died last week nd I am having conflicting emotions.... on the one hand there are all the things I wasn't able to do or express because my dad would kick me out on the streets if I did so joy and excitement.. on the other hand I still miss my dad. literally he was the one I relied on to be there for me no matter what. I really need to work though both sets of these emotions... I swear I feel conflicted on what I should work on first. any help would be appreciated...
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

my dad died{sad!!! but.. yay????} Empty Re: my dad died{sad!!! but.. yay????}

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:41 pm

Firstly, I am sorry for your loss.

Secondly, we all handle grief in different ways and there is simply no single expression I can offer that will soothe your soul.

But, we here can offer you hope and direction to salve those unpleasant memories and hopefully, you will be able to hi-light the good between you and your father.

Give us a chance to help!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:58 am

My condolences dear.

I hear this through my D'arcy all the time. her dad passed and they had a bad connection. But she still misses him, for those few memories she misses, even with all the bad moments mixed in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

luckykunai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:38 pm

My sympathies sweetheart. There is, face to face, yet alone across the pages of the internet cyberverse, nothing one can say. It is an old adage that no words of advice can be spoken upon another's grief and that is quite simply the way it is.

Not knowing anything of a situation would make it nigh on impossible for even a professional to help you, for that professional would need to talk to you one to one. Help is out there should you need it and my only advice is to take any available, should you feel that you need it.

We here can but only recall our own grief. This is all I know, in my case. It takes me time. Life goes on. They are the only certainties that I found consistent grieving for people close to me, that passed on with no blame upon others. For when others have caused the grief, I know there are more 'certain' factors that may occur with such grief. Wishing you find peace with yours quickly honey.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:36 pm

ty guys....
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:50 am

my dad died{sad!!! but.. yay????} 21736610
my dad died{sad!!! but.. yay????} 21435110
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20345832/4]
better than therapy for now????
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:57 am

my nail polish is already chipping??? for some reason.
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:02 pm

Gosh! And they looked nice.... What brand is it? Did you use base and topcoat? I always do and set aside an evening with a couple of long films, coz base and tops taking longer to dry, but for colours and speed I use the Rimmel 60 seconds, it's is good for three quick coats, not less not more and applied carefully to prevent uneveness or the lumpies! It I set aside the time I'll use a more expensive brand.I'm usually clear sometimes with tips, my favourite colours are reds, pinks, sky blues, nudes other colours look horrid to me.

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:38 am

the brand is revlon????I kept putting it on till it covered my nails....
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:22 am

favorite colors, pink, black, blue, purple....
luckykunai
luckykunai

Celia Eriksson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:51 pm

Hi Lucky,

Black..... whooo, very Goth methinks!

I am guessing if you don't want the kerfuffle of gels, which actually are laster longing and less prone to chip, shellac polish is the best, but a little more expensive. Revlon is mid-range, but I think they do a base coat that helps chips if I remember... hold the bus!!!! I will go look.... yes it's called Quick Dry Base Coat ..... oh, I may order some of that!!!! Apparently it's formulated for the colour coat to prevent chips also, but then again so do most base and tops.

My bugbear is I like to garden and I am always careful, but even with gloves on, potting cute plants and weeding the McNastys of plants not only takes it's naughty nail toll, it means an hour spent getting the dirties out, even after wearing gardening gloves, for they invariably get soiled on the inside too....

Went to a car boot in April, well actually I go lots, I went to one this morning... a kind of British equivalent of your garage sales, but in an open field with all stuff brought by car to sell upon pasting tables, a woman there had a big box of varnishes, some of the 15ml barely used, for 20p each, needless to say after I had finished none of my fave colours were left in her box! But some were not up to scratch.... see what I did there!... a few were brands I had never heard of and were real cheapies, dripping after vigorous shakies....  not colouring well enough etc. but a bargain all the same.

I am rabbiting on..... sorry!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm

I am not rely goth but I like the look... lol..
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:16 am

was wondering were I could tk about the gender reassignment surgery... for one... how do you get that started????
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:45 am

Firstly, where are you located?

Secondly, and I will take crap for saying this, but if you live in the States, stay in the States. I realize the cost savings is significant, but the are lot of post-surgical reasons to stay close to the surgical team.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:55 am

I live in georgia... usa.. besides that I will leave my location mystery... I don't have any traveling money.. I am counting on the fact they may consider it medically necessary... hopefully???
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:54 am

btw.. I know this is training and not surgery but do you think a mtf can get a voice deep;/mature/fem... like beyonettas but without the british accent... lol...I swear she has the most awesome voice ever for a female badass.. second to juri from street fighter and jinx but jinx is a bit two mousey... lol..
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:59 am

luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:46 am

sorry.. I had one more post.. I know the girls I want to be like are unrealistic power fantasies.. I want to be me just as a girl but I'd still would love the frills at least in cosplay form after  I get my grs... I know my personality is not going to change.. lol.. besides the enclothed cognition effect... I wanted to point that out because I always get kick back about my goals being unrealistic.. not to say you guys have said that though lol..

p.s. I am a little paranoid because I am coming out at a support group... my apologies..
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down