The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finally got my first boyfriend!!

3 posters

Go down

finally got my first boyfriend!! Empty finally got my first boyfriend!!

Post  RebeccaMarie Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:59 am

Hi everyone I'm so happy!! I met the most amazing guy his name is Michael and I think I can safely say he's my first real boyfriend!

I've had hookups and flings with guys before guys who like talked me up about wanting to be together but wanted sex and the minute I gave it they disappeared 😭

I can't say Ive really had a real life guy who wanted to stay with me past pulling my panties down and being on top of me for a hour

But I met Michael on butterfly we chatted for awhile and it was so different sex didn't come up from the start we talked about interests he loved talking about his family and pets messaged me in the morning told me about his day it was different it wasn't just sex and it's been going on weeks we met up last night for the first time I wore a white dress and a really cute wig I was seriously scared I was gonna run him away but no minute I get here he walks up to my car helps me out and first thing he does is give me a hug we chat for 30 mins watch a movie and things didn't get sexual till I wanted them to and I did want them too lol even the sex wasn't rushed he focused on me and feeling my body rubbing my legs and feet and listened to me even after we had sex we chatted watched tv it just felt so different like I actually had a real chance here

Ok time to gush so this guy he's 39(10 years older than me but I don't care) is 6'7 tall and build big I'm 5'9 taller than most of the girls at my job and he towers me and his arms are so big my whole body fits in his arms I feel so small and dainty around him and he's so nice and cute to boot and he's a guy guy like he was sending me pics of him working on underground sewage pipes he's like a part-time personal trainer and he wants to help me lose weight since I voiced discomfort in my weight

I really think I got a winner here and while I'm trying not to seem to desperate I really wanna keep him he even was voicing interest in helping me transition though was voicing concerns about my trans status with his family not sure how they would react(can't escape that I suppose) he was married to a woman for 12 years has a 10 year old daughter who he wants to introduce me to that I'm not bothered by but he flat out told me he ran to the idea of being with a trans woman because of how poorly his experience with his wife was for him and it's not a sexual fetish I really think I have a real chance of being with him as a real woman because he isn't some transgender woman chasers I really feel good about it

Anyway I wanted to share that sorry if it's rant like and I'll keep you guys updated
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Celia Eriksson likes this post

Back to top Go down

finally got my first boyfriend!! Empty Re: finally got my first boyfriend!!

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:08 pm

Hi Rebecca,

I am so very happy for you! I hope it works out well, the age thing is quite normal and in actual of fact is a plus, not a minus, trust me. Yes, the meeting the family if and when it occurs will be possibly be challenging, but I am certain that as he, obviously, knows them well, he feels it would be smooth enough for you and that they are not going to reject the relationship.

It is actually another plus, isn't it? For if he wishes you to meet them, it shows commitment and to have that, he clearly likes you a lot.

Jealous? Moi? Of course I am. Especially with such a description! There are some very nice men out there, diamonds amongst the coal. I wish you both the very, very best Rebecca.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

RebeccaMarie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:20 pm

Thank you so much sweetie!! I really hope it works out as things are seem pretty good right now

I want to when the chance comes up take some pictures of us together to show on here but I got a few things I want to buy first want to look my absolute cutest xp
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:29 pm

AAAAAAAAAlright!!!!

I hope that came out right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down