The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally, back online!!!

3 posters

Go down

Finally, back online!!! Empty Finally, back online!!!

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for not being around, I recently moved as avid readers of our little site know. I only recently got back online, it takes quite a wait in England unless you stay with your provider, but I had to change because Virginmedia do not cover my new area.

I wiil, along with Miki and Beth, resume my duties after catching up with so much other stuff, not least e-mails! It is quite amazing just how many friends, relations and organisations one has to contact!!!!!!

I will go through general admin stuff here, should not take long, for I know I left it in good superbical order...... one for sure wanted a new password, may have lost her, sorry!!!

I am very happy where I am now, not that I had the mizzies where I was, it was just getting too bizzy wizzy around there and new builds were spoiling what was a very nice area. Here, I walk for fifteen minutes to the sea and have lots of open spaces to enjoy. My home is a little trailer/mobile home that suits me perfectly. All the neighbours are very nice and the air is very good too.

I am still dabbling in antiques, though all my recent fairs have all produced a loss for me as they need to pick up a little to pre-lockdown numbers of visitors. It is only two weeks out of stricter controls and fairs have only been four so far, so I am sure they will improve.

I have become even more jeansy, T and sneaker Peppermint Patty style since I have been here, for it is such a sleepy area. I have been very busy gardening too, I shall do some more in a little while. My weight rose from just over 8 stone to 8 stone 8, but I am losing that a little now, a little more control on the goodies should have me superslim again! I am much more confident and less 'desperate' for a relationship now, I guess any Mr. Right is going to have to wait for me, rather than the other way round!!!!!

I rise earlier, I am up by 7 now and go to bed at 10, it is so quiet. But, in the morning a pair of Woodpigeon like my van for some reason and like to do their Whoo-hoo-hoo-...hoohoohoo right above my bedroom!!!! They are very naughty, but I forgive them.

Looking forward to joining in again after two months, for I miss you all, Michaela, Bunny, Marie, Beth, Tara, MyNicky, Liz, Lenneth and everyone else here old and new..

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Michi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Finally, back online!!! Empty Re: Finally, back online!!!

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:38 pm

Glad to have you back Celia.

Good news is I don't think anything is amiss to worry over.

My life, the short story, it moves along ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Lynn Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:20 pm

Celia Eriksson wrote:It is quite amazing just how many friends, relations and organisations one has to contact!!!!!!

Celia xx

Truth. I've had the same ISP for the past 19 years, including email. Consequently, I have hundreds of user accounts for which I used that email address. Not to mention gigabytes of email content. I just happened to find that they are discontinuing their email service. So am frantically logging into all those accounts and changing the contact email to my gmail account. Once I have that done, then to migrate the email content as there is a lot of history in those messages. And i have to do it for my wife's accounts as well.

Welcome back Celia!

~ Liz
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2021 12:26 am

Welcome back

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down