The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive Update

3 posters

Go down

Massive Update  Empty Massive Update

Post  RebeccaMarie Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:34 am

So a friend I've met on Grindr of all places is a fellow trans gal and tonight we're having a hang out she did my tow nails and makeup and were hanging out just being girls we just came back from Wendy's and I have to pass more than I thought I tried using my female voice I've been training and nobody and I mean Nobody looked or glanced or acted any different even my new friend Katty who went silent the minute we were there and made me order was shocked on my voice and I pass well apparentlyMassive Update  20211210
Massive Update  20211211

Last edited by RebeccaMarie on Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Lesley Niyori and luckykunai like this post

Back to top Go down

Massive Update  Empty Re: Massive Update

Post  RebeccaMarie Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:00 am

Massive Update  Media_10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です
Restarted hormones (12/01/2021)
Name change official (4/18/2022)
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

luckykunai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:36 pm

Massive Update  20211212
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:41 pm

So I met a trans gal and her husband named Heather and George can a fully transitioned trans women living with her husband in Hilton Head Island and they invited me to live with them so I can work on my transition and this is so amazing they've been  wonderful so far non-stop female pronouns actually calling me Rebecca take me to a makeup shop helping me buy my own stuff and the xperience in the makeup shop was amazing I was being referred to as a female there every few seconds "we were looking at this for her" "she's new to this" "do you ladies need any help" "pardon me ladies" "I hope you ladies have a good day" I heard all this omg I can't take it I've cried twice today

Last edited by RebeccaMarie on Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:42 pm

Plus I get to live on an island 5 minutes from the beach and they're letting me stay here rent-free to work on my transition Heather had a terrible family too and there giving me the time I need to transition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:42 pm

My life is just changed in every possible way I got to wake up a girl today go out shopping for girl stuff being recognized as a female by everyone I can literally die right now this is all I've ever wanted

私は女の子です
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:45 pm

And we've spent hours today just chatting about girl stuff I'm in heaven

私は女の子です
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:11 pm

Fuckin A Smile

Yes, this sort of thing DOES happen dear.

I met through Facebook a man I have come to call 'dad'. No. not sugar dad. He's 2 years older than me, but he's so utterly protransgender and an actual genuine ally.

But he was at a bad low point in his life, and a transgender woman did something to help him and poof he decided he would be there for transgender people.

So sometimes people become allies in more than just a few casual words. My dad has helped me out big time in a lot of ways over the few years I have known him.

One day hopefully you can be the transgender person helping someone new to the experience too.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:12 pm

Now treat us to some pictures of you smiling honey, and take the picture from above angle, it will make you look amazingly better. No more frowns from underneath Smile

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:15 pm

I'm definitely going to start uploading pictures but not immediately I just started my hormones I'm very curious to see a picture progression I'm not entirely moved in yet I have to rent a truck get all my stuff down there and U-Haul requires a $500 down payment @_@

私は女の子です
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:21 pm

I am so happy not only do I get to continue my transition but I get to live with a fellow trans girl who has entirely finished her transition I got to have girl talk all day I went shopping to Belk and Sally's beauty supply entirely as a woman I was recognized as a woman it was so amazing
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:24 pm

And I had a moment that I didn't realize was special until after I got home when I was at Sally's I was looking at lavender nail polish as it's my favorite color and the store clerk comes up behind me and ask you ladies need any help ? Goes on to notice the nail polish in my hand is like ooh that's such a cute color one of my favorites so I hold up my fingers that are already painted lavender and she was like oh that's so cute it matches your top I didn't really think anything about it but I was having a normal female conversation being entirely recognized as a woman
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:18 pm

Man this just needs to hurry up why can't I have money faster Crying or Very sad getting a taste of that female life. I've always wanted to be forced to come back here to try to save up money has just about killed me more than I thought it would

私は女の子です
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:21 pm

Hi Becky,

I am so very happy for you. Money is not all, do not fret. Never allow a want of it to brood spoil.

Drink up and enjoy every moment of happiness and inner contentment. Live for the every moment from now on, for always, the very joy of who you are.

Never, ever, allow wealth to become the governor of the good times.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:58 pm

Massive Update  20211213

私は女の子です
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:02 am

Now this is the real me 😭

私は女の子です
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:09 am

So I thought I would post an update the Hilton Head plans are not going to work some complicated stuff happened shortly after my visit and me going back home to get ready to move down George helped a woman who was having a seizure that he found at the hotel on his shift while she was actually on drugs he didn't know this brought her back to his room and was trying to help her calm down the hotel footage actually has her on camera and it got a little mixed and George got fired thinking he was part of it Heather and George are still okay and they are still talking to me but plans are not set in stone anymore and have to be pushed back by a lot as George is now actually on government aid and they're trying to figure out how to recover their losses

私は女の子です
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:10 am

I really hate that things had to end up this way but I'm weirdly not upset I think other things in my life and just being back on hormones are making me feel a little better about stuff

私は女の子です
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:13 am

On the positive like really good side I have a new boyfriend that is being a super amazing guy his name is Tyrone he's a big nerd into anime and video games like me and he's been the like most realistic actual real boyfriend I've ever had my mom was in the hospital a week or two ago and I was really upset and he actually came over and sat with me and we just watch TV and talked tonight we went out on our first official date he took me to go see the new Spider-Man movie and afterwards we went to Chili's and we ate out

Massive Update  20220111

私は女の子です
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:15 am

We sometimes just hang out and chill it's pretty nice and he's been sticking around for weeks not just a couple days even tonight after our date I was having trouble getting my nail glue off and he ran to CVS to go get me acetone he's like really taking care of me and really caring by the way the new Spider-Man movie is amazing if you haven't seen it lol

Now the crazy icing on the cake I'm going to talk about on another topic

私は女の子です
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:57 am

Hi Becky,

I am delighted for you, Tyrone seems a very nice man. And I think you look wonderful in your pictures, very feminine. I hope all goes well for you and Tyrone. And for George too. Spiderman is not my cup of tea, but I may watch it when it reaches tv screens in a year or two...

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down