The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Jon interview as a woman

3 posters

Go down

First Jon interview as a woman Empty First Jon interview as a woman

Post  RebeccaMarie Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:01 pm

So I got a job interview today at a Amazon warehouse if I get it I'll be making 15.50 an hour and there's even a $3,000 sign on bonus I don't know if I plan to stay with the job I was attracted to this company because of their transgender right and I'm actually testing this from the start

I'm going into my interview as a woman I notified them ahead of time I use the name Rebecca and I'm going to show up to the interview as a woman if I get hired like this this which I really hope I do

Ill finally have a job as myself no more hiding!

Anyways guys wish me luck!
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

First Jon interview as a woman Empty Re: First Jon interview as a woman

Post  RebeccaMarie Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:06 pm

I'm wearing a black v neck tunic a pair of women's blue jeans that are skin tight and really comfortable and soft and a pair of black calf boots with heels and matching white undergarments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です
Restarted hormones (12/01/2021)
Name change official (4/18/2022)
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:10 pm

That went extremely unbelievably overwhelmingly well the check-in girl who was checking everyone as they went in the door and did the initial grab your IDs and stuff could not tell I was trans in fact her eyes widened when she saw my picture on my Id complimenting me on how natural I looked and tell me that she was shocked She went out of her way to make sure the guy putting all my information into the computer was correctly using my female name was putting me in as a female and she verbally said more than once that she was going to make sure nobody used my dead name she just repeatedly checked on me made sure I was okay and some of the times one of the other employees that didn't know came over to check on me I was getting ma'amed it was overwhelming I passed this well without trying I was meant to be a woman this is literally the only proof I need and I'm extremely hopeful I'm getting this job now
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:23 am

Very encouraging news indeed dear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:31 pm

I am not sure if congrats are in order or if a strong admonishment is required.

Working at Amazon is tough and you'll need to leave a bit of your soul at the door when you check in.

I am glad you have an interview and I am sure it will go well. It just that its Amazon.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Abhinc likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:35 am

MichaelaSJ wrote:I am not sure if congrats are in order or if a strong admonishment is required.

Working at Amazon is tough and you'll need to leave a bit of your soul at the door when you check in.

I am glad you have an interview and I am sure it will go well. It just that its Amazon.

Yep, Amazon, where you are just a replacable set of hands to pay as little as possible, and work as hard as possible. Only exceeded by Walmart for lack of caring about ya.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down