The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who am I (typical Bunny post)

Go down

Who am I (typical Bunny post) Empty Who am I (typical Bunny post)

Post  Lesley Niyori Sun May 08, 2022 12:24 am

I think we can agree, that identity is a big thing for transgender people.

Any transgender people.

But in truth, in a lot of ways, my gender identity is only a small piece of 'ME'.

At the end of the day, I will have likely had more troubles with more parts of me than my gender portion.

Just the other day, I was wishing I could change my name one more time.
It would read Bunny Wolf Bear.

Now I want to point out, that is NOT me appropriating native culture.
For one thing, being an atheist, I am not religious (any religion). I am not spiritual (any form of spirituality). I don't really believe in astrology (I mention I'm Aries for laughs). I'm unsure if there is a soul (there is no reason to think there is one).

And anyway, the popular song among native North American performers such as Leo Rojas from the film Last of the Mohicans, a beautiful song indeed, is properly called the Gael and belongs to my culture.
A very popular tune "Sacred Spirit.Yeha-Noha(Wishes Of Happiness And Prosperity)" is actually a Taiwanese drinking song Smile
Everyone steals from someone eventually Smile

I'm rambling clearly Smile

Bunny because I identify with bunnies in odd ways. Snow rabbits specifically. I dream of deep snow, lonely northern forests, huddled in my cozy burrow (which is how I tend to sleep in bed, curled up under the blankets just a small peephole for fresh air, cuddled up close with my teddy bear). This is my hyper side. My alert side. My sweets-loving side. Berries. Lovely berries. My darkness liking side.

Wolf. My wolf side is male for some reason. And a cub. And only shows up when I'm hurt or sad. Howls, a small sort of howl. Mutters in a way only a sad cub can. Awwwwooowwwoo. Is no good to talk to, as he's all about lonely hurt sad. All someone can do is comfort my wolf part. Wolf loves human meat. ie make him a very good t-bone steak and he is happy. Or a pork chop. Does not seem fond of bird meat. Avoids unusual meat. But it's always meat. Doesn't want rabbit food.

Bear. This part of me, is the 60-year-old woman, the mama bear. The protector. God help you if you manage to make her genuinely angry. She goes from motherly kind indulgent to raw savage killing machine rather suddenly. Bear only knows one form of angry, roaring violence you better run. Do NOT poke the bear. Bear loves to wander at random, with no objective. Sunny meadows lying in the clover listening to the bees. Munching berries. Fondness for human food called sandwiches. Perfect things those sandwiches. Not fond of all the screaming when I eat the sandwiches though.

To actually understand me, is to realize, that I'm generally one of these 3 identities more than anything purely human. I am not transspecist though. Not saying anything against that, it just isn't me. I don't think I'm part rabbit part wolf part bear. But it helps to understand me. It helps to know what part of me you are dealing with.

Me the wargamer is clearly all about geopoliticalmilitary matters.
Me the artist is close to nature.
Me the romance novelist is my warm fuzzy side.
I like making things, I am very create oriented.

But in my meditative moments, I become less 'human', more animal.
All I want is to be warm, cozy, and listening to nature sounds. Thunderstorms, blizzards, wind in the trees. My Alexa is routinely playing a thunderstorm all night long. I like dark caves. I like thick woods. Mountains and streams. I can't be swayed with human high life lifestyles of the rich.
I do NOT want a fancy home, a fancy car, and loud noisy nightlife. I want a crude warm cabin, a nice fire, lots of thick coarse blankets and a good book. And sandwiches.

And I'm transgender.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down