The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being a Transgender

3 posters

Go down

Being a Transgender  Empty Being a Transgender

Post  Imran143Mayuri Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:50 am

Hai everyone  This is ImranMayuri   I would like to Introduce  my self in this platform  I really  thanking to  Thetransgendertimes which gives  us to communicate  with each other  here and I'm Proudly announcing  that I'm changing my gender to transgender woman I born as a male and my feelings has admired in Transgender  and am now Proudly  be a part of Transgender  Communicate  I need  to know about Our Community  Transgender  LGBTQ I'm seeking a help from Advisor  in this platform  kindly help me to be a perfect Transgender  Appreciate  your Comments and advice  here 

Thank a lot to The Transgender  times 😊😊😊🌈🌈🌈🌈queen
Imran143Mayuri
Imran143Mayuri

Back to top Go down

Being a Transgender  Empty Re: Being a Transgender

Post  lisa Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:05 am

Hi and welcome!

I don't think there is any such thing as a "perfect person" of any gender, to be honest...

People are all different. Some (most) of them are comfortable in the gender that corresponds to their original sex. Some (fewer) are not comfortable. They in turn experience different degrees of discomfort, and the reason why any of us are here is because of that discomfort, that gender dysphoria.

Personally, I knew since I was a child that I should have been born a girl. I'm pretty sure I expressed this opinion to my parents (back in the 1950s!) but it wasn't something that they could or wanted to hear, so I was told it was wrong. I suppressed it. But it never stayed suppressed, not really, and all my life I've known of it, felt bound by it, and tried to deal with it.

It wasn't until last year that I decided it was time to do something about it beyond just being out (which I have been for longer than I can actually remember, probably 20 years now), and so I'm now in the middle of a full medical transition (9 months on hormones). The difference so far is staggering to me - amazing, wonderful, fulfilling, and so rewarding.

So not knowing what stage you're at, or even what you plan to do, I can only offer full hearted support. Whatever you decide you need to do, it will be worth it. But, of course, be sure. I was, and remain so.

Best,
Lisa I love you
lisa
lisa

Imran143Mayuri likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Imran143Mayuri Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:07 pm

Dear Lisa,

Thanks a lot for motivate with it appreciated

will listen more from you in further

Best Regards
ImranMayuri.🌈🏳️‍🌈😊
Imran143Mayuri
Imran143Mayuri

Back to top Go down

Being a Transgender  Empty Transgender Times

Post  Imran143Mayuri Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:12 pm

Hi All,

Thanks to admin and The members of this community  who is make me happy with their thoughts and reply on my previous post 📫  Appreciate  to you all Let's continue  😊  to share our Thoughts  here, and I have a request to elders here who is more experienced in this platform  kindly correct me if I'm wrong about my thoughts  do not hesitate to reply lot of love and blessings to you all.

Thanks 

Best Regards
ImranMayuri  queen queen
Imran143Mayuri
Imran143Mayuri

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:14 pm

Certainly. Please tell us more about yourself!

Lisa
lisa
lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Imran143Mayuri Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:07 am

Dear Lisa,

Hello Good morning I'm writing from Qatar and I'm new here myself Imran and Mayuri is my Transgender Master.
I'm inspirred with my Master life who is actual Transgender and she helps me to become Transgender she is living in India Maharashtra District Kolhapur I became friend in social media and I'm attractive with Mayuri and learned to become Tranns and I seeked her life storie how Mayuri Become Transgender and I explained all my feelings because she is Transgender so she can understand my feelings and she helped me to become a trans.
My family members rejected me and Mayuri accepted me to become her family member and then completely now I changed my gender with the help of My Master Ms.Mayuri thanks to her this is short description of my life and I joined here I love you to explain to the world 🌎 and be happy 😊 Thanks for your reply and asking about me I'm very happy.
Imran143Mayuri
Imran143Mayuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Imran143Mayuri Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:17 am

Dear Lisa,

you can see me I attached my Picture with my Master Mayuri Combined picture for your information on my profile itself
Imran143Mayuri
Imran143Mayuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariehart11 Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:21 pm

OK being from Qatar, things are quite different from what we experience. Which isn't to say it's easy.

A few years ago I met a man. He'd spent time in Dubai the UAE. He knew me as Trans. In fact he said I smelt like a woman. We, well had fun.
Perhaps

Anyway he said that in Dubai he came across obvious men in female clothes in the hospital he worked. When they were questioned by Western staff. It turned out they were officially declared to be women by the state.

He was obviously interested in me.

Anyway is that the situation in Qatar?
Mariehart11
Mariehart11

Back to top Go down

Post  Imran143Mayuri Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:04 am

Dear Mariehart,

Well Thanks for your reply As you know this is Gulf country and followed by Islamic, and its not easy to Male cannot wear Female Cloths.

also here in Qatar I believe many people as Trans and gay LGBT Etc. They never show off that much bit we can guess them as per their Behavior

In india Our community is free and supportive Compare to all gulf Middle East Thanks 😊

Regards,
ImranMayuri

Imran143Mayuri
Imran143Mayuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down