The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life updates

2 posters

Go down

Life updates  Empty Life updates

Post  RebeccaMarie Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:14 am

Hi everyone it's been a little while it's been kind of hectic things have been looking up I got into a new apartment with two cis girls after getting into an apartment with one girl who took offense to learning I was transgendered and I was forced to move into my new apartment... My new roommates I told I was transgenders right off the bat to see if there was any issues and thankfully I think I'm okay this time

Well I'm saying that for now my job ended up firing me a group of six transphobic individuals came forward with false allegations against me in Walmart sided with them because of numbers there was no proof and I got fired a few days ago this is after getting insurance from my job that was going to cover my surgery after getting a brand new car now I'm at risk of losing my car my apartment and I lost that insurance my doctor took my surgery was set but these God damn transphobes just ruined my fucking life again I didn't do a single thing to them I have some applications out but I've had no bites in the last 3 days I think I'm okay till January but I'm going to be homeless soon at this rate everything was looking so nice everything was getting so much better and these motherfuckers did this shit to me

RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Life updates  Empty Re: Life updates

Post  RebeccaMarie Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:17 am

Life updates  20221210

I'm trying to get a new job and I'm still striving to be the woman I am no matter what these motherfuckers are trying to do with it to me I pass really well with customers can't tell but my stupid past is causing a problem I worked at Walmart years ago as a man and it was discovered and this transphobic shit went all the way up to management I'm so scared I don't want to be homeless again I got into this nice apartment I just got a brand new car I don't want to go back Crying or Very sad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です
Restarted hormones (12/01/2021)
Name change official (4/18/2022)
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RebeccaMarie Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:18 am

Sigh one positive thing I officially hit one year on hormones December 1st I hate that everything's back up in question but I'm happy to say that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です
Restarted hormones (12/01/2021)
Name change official (4/18/2022)
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:34 am

Hope you find something soon Rebecca. It is very hard for us in a working enviroment. When l was your age l was an effeminate gay man and faced similar situations.

I was forced to find a way of winning people over in workplaces. I could tell of it, but that is not germane and obvious it is, the kind of dirt dished out.

As l am much older, l have learnt stuff.... the fabric weave of perception, personality, working relations and more...

This is important to digest: The workplace is often toxic, few of those we work with enjoy having to work and grumpiness and scapegoating is rife... a plum target would be a transgender woman... more so a young pretty one such as Rebecca...

l am semi retired now anyway and am fortunate in that... but money is still tight and has to be watched... so l want to keep Winter jobs for 6,7 months now... but to want to keep a job longer takes twice my efforts...

... and my efforts advice applies to everyone, it is not 'aimed' at Rebecca or anyone specifically, *remember that please*, but it may help... this is from my point of view though...

Bigotry... it is often pick it up from media and deep down, those that have picked it up by media, can be 'won over' in the 'well this one is ok' mentality... not ideal of course, but hey, way to go...

Winning them over in '*my case*' is to keep very quiet at first... be polite, happy and answer questions nicely. Take criticism well, do not react to anything...

Gradually, slowly... l let my personality win. I never tittle tattle, l never gossip... it is hard to do... l do not take sides...

I make a point of showing a happy disposition every day, from day one to the day l leave, never grumpy, never sad or boring... and never, ever, ever talk bad of anyone including the boss, simply keep quiet or say you do not know them well enough..

Keeping up a sunny, cheerful front actually makes them feel happier and more readily accepting. It is fricking hard to do some days... but it pays off... they actually end up wishing you would stay.

It simply is something we have to do in life... should not have to, of course... but if we join the tittle tattle digs, the oh fuck work, grumpy cynical brigade, we become disliked much more readily and speedily than anyone else... ten.. no one hundred times over, we become that scapegoat.. yes ... so unfair... l have been there and was down, depths of despair about that unfairness.

It works for me, anyway.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down