The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My life by the sea...

4 posters

Go down

My life by the sea... Empty My life by the sea...

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:10 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've a little time before I go shopping.... I am in the market for a copper toaster and after much searching online, found one at a store, not too far from here. Then it's groceries.

I was reflecting where I was this time last year. Living in a small apartment, between giant reservoirs in Surrey, it was the middle of a lockdown, all my antiqueing came to a halt. Apart from exercise, the occasional 'bubble' visits too and by my dearest friend, all we could do was go to the

My little trailer is perfect, it has some little problems, such as plumbing and a little maintenance needs doing here and there, but I have done most of the problems I encountered. I've decorated half of it to my liking,I did show some pics of what I'd done here.

Walks by the sea are a joy. It is quite refreshing and the sea air quite wonderful, although after the first couple of weeks my lips got chapped badly, not being used to the salt air and not a wonderful sight!

The people here are friendly, quite accepting and not rude to me. Away from the little part-time job I have taken on, I have encountered one or two problems in a city ten miles away, but nothing I could not handle, it was voice both times. It is feminine, but deep. It causes people to look and inspect? much closer.... nothing new to me...

The job is fine, I will continue through until summer and then reconsider. I've not encountered any hatred, but have been asked what sex I am quite a few times.... by women.... the men generally say nothing if they dislike transgender people, they tend just to be huffy towards me. The other staff are ok and very accepting, no hint of any animosity at all. The reverse, they are very friendly.

I was assigned male changing room, I don't mind and I understand, nothing new there for me. Men using it avert their eyes and turn their backs, though it's usually empty, many go to work in their uniforms even though it's not allowed....

I use the disabled loo too, I don't like to push. They are all accepting, there is

Last edited by Celia Eriksson on Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

luckykunai and Abhinc like this post

Back to top Go down

My life by the sea... Empty Re: My life by the sea...

Post  Mariehart11 Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:14 pm

C,
I utterly love that photo. I apologise for the lateness of the reply. I've been so much absorbed in my life and that of my life of my wife of late. She being the boss in her lab and has so much hassle and I get the brunt of it. She cries to me so much. All I can do is reassure her. I don't exist anymore as a separate person. But isn't that the fate of some many people?

Anyway. I totally understand the move to the sea. I too have moved of late. We moved near the seaside. In fact my morning commute involves driving down the prom. Seeing the sunrise just edge over the the eastern horizon of the bay as I'm stuck in traffic is such a compensation compared to many a commuter. Another compensation is that I'm only bringing the kids to school so I head back home unless I stop and admire the view.

Living by the sea is such a blessing. I think the people who live by the sea are more tolerant.

As for the extra work. I don't know if you can make a living. It's so hit and miss. I'd get lots of work, weeks then nothing for months. It's the nature of the job, However I did get a lot of work simply because I was reliable and a known quantity. Get yourself a reputation and you're in.

But as any actor will tell you. You must fit in what they want.

G'nite now.

M
Mariehart11
Mariehart11

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:20 am

Celia, you look like a Dutch lass without her clogs. But I liiiiiike the image!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:48 pm

i am a bit late to this tango train I guess... why does his look like disney csplay to me but if it were actual accurate to the time period.. lol. hillarious. glad you are doing well though. my depression/mood is kinda of lifting but not quit there yet. glad you are doing well.
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down