The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here it is, but give me time to do stuff.

+3
Kaibeth
Kermit
Celia Eriksson
7 posters

Go down

Here it is, but give me time to do stuff. Empty Here it is, but give me time to do stuff.

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri 18 May 2018 - 10:50

Hi Guys, give me time to get it up and running. Hopefully done by the time tgboards is unplugged Monday. But carry on for now. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Here it is, but give me time to do stuff. Empty Re: Here it is, but give me time to do stuff.

Post  Guest Fri 18 May 2018 - 12:05

Can we make the colour scheme more neutral, please? Or is there a theme setting that users can customise?

Back to top Go down

Here it is, but give me time to do stuff. Empty Re: Here it is, but give me time to do stuff.

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat 19 May 2018 - 2:20

Yes I shall look at that Papi, this came at a very busy time socially for me. I have all of Monday to fix everything up. I will go for sky blue. I may need help . And can give youthe admin pass to help too if you like on Sunday night UK time.. I will also start adjusting more stuff Sunday night. Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat 19 May 2018 - 2:25

Test: Very Happy Here it is, but give me time to do stuff. Kindle10

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 May 2018 - 3:32

Please tell me that is NOT a 2CV you're letting rust away in your yard!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kermit Sat 19 May 2018 - 8:02

I was going to say I'm only here to add color, but this place is plenty colorful already. Where the teddy bears at? jocolor
Kermit
Kermit

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat 19 May 2018 - 8:27

HI Kermy! Well, you won't get barred here. As long as you behave!!!! Well, getting there I will change the colour soon! Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Sat 19 May 2018 - 8:32

Kermit..... behave. <3

Celia, if I can be of any assistance, please let me know.
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 May 2018 - 10:01

Hello Kermit! Good to see you're still kicking.

Celia, pm me your thoughts on moderatorship. I won't mind lending a hand.

And the colour scheme is much better! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Sun 20 May 2018 - 1:18

Hi Celia! Thanks for setting this up!
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun 20 May 2018 - 1:23

Yes Papi, l shall PM you Sunday night and thanx Beth, l may well do, I'll concentrate on getting stuff right first, l just need to get past a busy family day tomorrow with Mother, Brother and Sister and kin. Xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun 20 May 2018 - 6:57

Thank you Celia for setting up all this.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Catherine Schoon Sun 20 May 2018 - 13:49

Fair enough..... Take your time, sweetie....
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lucy Catherine Schoon

Back to top Go down

Post  jentay1367 Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 6:09

Hey Celia, is there any way you can link the old tgboards to this sites home url so more traffic comes here? Perhaps purchase the old url and have it redirect here? Just a thought? I'm not quite sure how all that stuff works. confused

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything you want is on the other side of fear

jentay1367

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 10:03

jentay1367 wrote:Hey Celia, is there any way you can link the old tgboards to this sites home url so more traffic comes here?  Perhaps purchase the old url and have it redirect here? Just a thought? I'm not quite sure how all that stuff works. confused

Hi Jess!

Neither do I, but it sounds a very good idea. I will have a look in to it later, anyone here know anything about that? Got to go out to Mother's now and wheel her down to the dry cleaner's, the people in her home won't take her and she is always having stuff dry cleaned...... my taxi service is, of course, free!
Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down