The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop threatening anti transgender bigots

2 posters

Go down

Stop threatening anti transgender bigots  Empty Stop threatening anti transgender bigots

Post  Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:07 pm

So it seems she needs protection from 'transgender activists' 

Who are these transgender activists? I want to know because if they exist. I need to tell them not to threaten these bigots. 

http://news.sky.com/story/oxford-professor-given-security-guards-following-threats-from-transgender-activists-11917728

Back to top Go down

Stop threatening anti transgender bigots  Empty Re: Stop threatening anti transgender bigots

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:17 am

Oh Marie, has she actually been threatened? It does not say. Unfortunately there are those that will threaten TERFS and I do not support such action in any shape or form.

Whilst the lady clearly is bigoted in that she simply does not understand us, she also has a right to her view It is a quite upsetting, but we need to educate people like her, violence is not an answer to any such problem, it will turn people against us.

Personally, I have no wish to enter exclusive clubs for women, they usually are full of TERFS anyway, (and come on, there are no men there!). This apart from the fact that they are actually illegal in the UK and many men have signed up and cannot be barred. If she is talking of the great public latrine/changing room debate, then she clearly needs to think again, for one thing I have no wish upon God's earth to seek out to see, is another woman naked.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stop threatening anti transgender bigots  Empty Re: Stop threatening anti transgender bigots

Post  Supreme_Pizza Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:18 pm

So I read this.

The woman is an idiot and this makes me seriously question the value of an Oxford education.

Even I know, with my limited intelligence, that democracy doesn't exist.
Supreme_Pizza
Supreme_Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down