The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good evening

+3
MichaelaSJ
Tara
lauregami
7 posters

Go down

Good evening Empty Good evening

Post  lauregami Tue May 12, 2020 7:05 am

Good evening, everyone. (Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum the first time, so I deleted and reposted it.)

I was following some link which led to the rest of the whole site, and I found this forum.

I am a transgender woman from the United States. I have been out in some capacity for the past four or five years. I work as a legal assistant.

I like to fold origami, play video games and play bass guitar. I'd like to make some music some day, but I'm a little lazy and get sidetracked very easily.

I am in a loving relationship with someone who is currently in another state, a cisgender man. He knows and is completely accepting. But the distance doesn't help. And I have been very lonely and seeking the counsel of fellow transgender people.

I'm looking forward to popping my head in and chatting with whoever is around, and I hope you are all doing okay. I love you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the categories are arbitrary.
lauregami
lauregami

http://lauregami.neocities.org

Back to top Go down

Good evening Empty Re: Good evening

Post  Tara Tue May 12, 2020 1:36 pm

Welcome, @lauregami. I'm in the US as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue May 12, 2020 6:36 pm

Welcome to our little group. I said little, but we are big in our hearts and welcome new additions.

Like Tara, I am also in the U.S. (The Bay Area).

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue May 12, 2020 10:59 pm

Hi Lauregami,

Welcome to our little backwater, we are not many, but we do like that coz we talk amongst ourselves and are a very quiet, non-aggressive community. You seem fine.

We are different to others too. For we do not allow flaming or character assassinations, or at the other end of the scale we don't take joy from talk about which colour panties we wore today etc. etc....

….yet fashion is always very, very welcome, diet tips, latest fashionable items, oh yes! But I guess you knew that, else you would not have joined!

We are friendly, tightknit, but still openly welcome those that want to chat about serious issues, including relationships or lack of them... (waaaah!) We have women here with lifelong experience of relationship issues with men and women.

I am not American, I am English/Norwegian, but feel we are all one, NW European, American, Australian, New Zealander and Canadian. Nice to have you here, hope we all become online friends.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Lynn Wed May 13, 2020 3:26 am

I'll add my welcome from the southwest corner of Idaho, USA. This is not so much like a swimming pool, more like a hot tub. With wine or favorite beverage. Climb in and join the conversation.

~ Liz
Elizabeth Lynn
Elizabeth Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Wed May 13, 2020 2:17 pm

Elizabeth Lynn wrote:With wine or favorite beverage.

There's wine? Why did nobody tell me? Surprised

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Wed May 13, 2020 6:00 pm

Welcome to the site!

An astounding number of transgender women I know are bass players (myself included.)

Good evening 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kidagakash Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:00 pm

Welcome to the boards! So glad to see new faces and hope to see a few old ones here too. I can't say how much this site has helped me through tough times because it is a WHOLE LOT and a LOT of times! =^_^=
Kidagakash
Kidagakash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down