The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good for gun sales

3 posters

Go down

Good for gun sales Empty Good for gun sales

Post  Lesley Niyori Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:25 pm

Well, Kyle is innocent.

I have no ill will for him.

Thanks Kyle, you just opened the door.

Just peeing in the lady's room and some bigot freak threatens you, shoot them in self defense.

Bully problem at school, cap that asshole.

One too many times being hit by that swine of a husband, drop him like the sack of shit he is.

Going to be a bit riskier for racist behaviour. I thought they were going to lynch me so I shot them first.

Panic defense? I don't think so. You try and attack that transgender girl of colour, she'll show you what panic defense really means.

I predict a lot of people normally referred to as victims, are going to be buying guns.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Good for gun sales Empty Re: Good for gun sales

Post  RebeccaMarie Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:30 pm

I'm a gun owner solely because I'm sacred I'll be attacked as a trans woman I'm a very firm believer that all of us trans gals and guys need a gun because this world is not perfect and there's plenty of people that want to hurt us I rather that gun be in my purse when that happens as opposed to being unarmed and probably hurt or killed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
私は女の子です
Restarted hormones (12/01/2021)
Name change official (4/18/2022)
Start laser (???)
GRS (???)
Breast implants (???)
RebeccaMarie
RebeccaMarie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:39 am

On the one hand, Michigan likely prevent me from saying some things.

But yep, I don't really know any transgender gals (even in safe ole Canada) that don't have a weapon in their purse.

I carry a full-sized lock blade knife I can grab in a heartbeat from my purse. Takes a second to access it. I carry it inside a button-down leather holder inside an easily reached side pouch. Reach in and pull out, flip the button, grab the knife and unfold the blade. It's fucking sharp, and a bullet-proof vest ain't gonna work. It's a legal-length item, and I know how to make it deadly.

Woe be to anyone that forces me to defend myself. The army taught me to kill and destroy, not subdue and apprehend.

Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:16 pm

To be clear, I do not judge those who choose to carry a gun, as I do understand the motivation. I trust that you take the time to continuously train with it.

Contrary to the stereotype of all USA-ians packing heat, I do not carry a gun. I know myself too well to risk hesitating to use lethal force, and then having it taken away and used against me. Also, I do not buy into the "Dirty Harry" magical thinking of so many of my compatriots who think that, without regular training, they'll coolly whip out a pistol and without a moment's hesitation save the day.

I am not anti-gun per se, but given that by far the largest number of firearms deaths are from accidents and suicide, I choose not to have one around.

As to what I do carry, well, that's my business.

~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down