The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days to November 3, 2020

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Days to November 3, 2020

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:33 pm

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 USG

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:30 am

I was going to go with the 26th Amendment to the Constitution which reads:
Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age. Section 2. The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

But you beat me to it with Ulysses S. Grant, 18th President of the United States.

I don't know if you get the History Channel, but on this side of the pond, there was a very excellent 3 part series on Grant, who was actually born Hiram Ulysses Grant. A very interesting individual.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:09 am

Hi Miki,

Yes I get the History channel and also National Geographic and Smithosian, which are very god sometimes. I do like a bio of historic folk as many led very interesting lives to be remembered so.

Sorry I jumped in, I will leave you and other Americans the alternate ones, odd numbers and I will only attempt even numbers, else it is unfair as I am several hours ahead!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:42 pm

This one might be hard:
Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Maxres10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:07 pm

Hi Miki!!!!!!!!!

Well, 20 number ones USA according to Billboard..... hold that bus!!!! .... oh 17 number ones in the UK!!!! I went USA first you being from the Californias and all!!!

I think I have it unless there is some Beatles thing I have missed? That is apart from the fact that your picture is not the real Beatles, coz Paul is left handed!!!!! see here:

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Lefthandedpaul

How is Sammy by the way? I am sure that is the name of your doggy you told me of some time ago. He must be getting very trained up by now Miki. Take care sweet friend,

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:13 pm

Well, she was just seventeen
You know what I mean
And the way she looked was way beyond compare
So how could I dance with another (Ooh)
When I saw her standing there

Sammy is a hand full. See is EXTREMELY protect. We have a cut glass panel in our front door and everytime she someone walk in front of the house se goes crazy barking until the person has passed.

If someone rings the doorbell, all hell breaks loose and I literally have to drag her into the kitchen and close her off so I can answer the door.

Other than that...she is a sweet puppy.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:36 pm

Hi Miki!!!!

Oh, she is a handful then! But very good to have a protective doggy about the house, as long as she knows that you are the boss, and I am sure that you are. Oh, the song, well..... that was extremely hard, yes! So I would have to have gone through every lyric of the hundreds of Beatles songs to have found that... Humph.... pooh!

And I thought I was being very superbically detectivey by finding the number ones, even with the fake photo!!!!!

I have a feeling my number 16 will be a little easier!!!!

Only kidding ya Miki......

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:01 pm

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 16

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:17 pm

Nice choice. Cadillac's Sixteen was intended to go against the Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Maybach market. It had a 16 cylinder engine, and hence its name.

Cadillac has been the soul of General Motors with its innovative designs and attention to detail that is lacking in the rest of the General Motors lineup (excepting maybe the Corvette).

I bought two Cadillacs for my Wife. The first was a 1977 'boat' that was bought the year my Daughter was born. It was huge but really, really comfortable. The next was a 1981 'sporty' Cadillac but it had a 8-6-4 engine that was designed to increase gas mileage by using 8 cylinders for acceleration, 6 cylinders for driving around town and 4 cylinders for cruising on the highway. It had a bad habit of choosing no cylinders at the most inappropriate times and places so we got rid of the car in favor of an AUDI 5000.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:25 pm

Yes it is quite a nice car, I tried to look up Cadillac 'boat', but only real boats come up..... what is the Cadillac Boat Miki?

Anyway I guess I'll cover two then as nobody did yesterdays!!!!

Hold the bus, whilst I look around!!!!

So, for Sunday 18th, I offer you!!!.....

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Rugby

And here is my superbical 'you have to work it out' type picture clue for days left today!!!!!!!... (especiallicital for those that like to peer through one of those long thingys that looks into the sky!!!!!)

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Meesier14

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:57 pm

A 'boat' is a very large car, a la a Cadillac Fleetwood.

The top image I think is a 'Rugby scrum' but i am lost as to how it relates to 15.

The second image is Messier (M)15, a globular cluster in the constellation Pegasus.

Two more weeks of clenched fists, nervous twitter, pulled hair hoping, maybe beyond all hope, that we elect a new AND different POTUS.

Trump said yesterday that if we elect Biden, he will listen to the scientist. WTF!

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 pm

Well done Miki, you are an astronomicacal genius!!!! Oh, the rugby union one is because in rugby there are fifteen players on each side..... a bit hard I suppose!

Just two weeks to go and it will be very exciting! We in the UK can see the results from the exit polls quite late for us, about midnight to 2 a.m., but I may well stay up and celebrate!!!! Though I do have a fair on the 5th, so I best not overdo it!!!!! (Yes I have started my new 'vocation' and fully retired from full time work now I am 60!!!).

I say you will get Joe.... I said this back before he was even chosen by the Democrats..... I said it.... I said "You'll get Joe!!!!!" My mysticacal superbicacal prediction is about to happen!!!!!!

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Me-2-2
Mysticical me making my prediction... c. Feb '20

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:23 pm

We have Rugby 7s over here that is popular but I am not particularly interested in watching.

Last election, I went to take a nap while they were counting the votes. I came downstairs around 1:00 AM only to see some very long faces on my Wife and Daughter - YEP, Trump had won! Shit!

This year we have some kickers in the process that might mean not getting election results for up to a week after November 3. With COVID, a lot of folk are using mail-in ballots. These ballots (in most states) cannot be opened until the day of the election and with the very large expected number of mail-in ballots, the count will likely be delayed.

Trump is already spouting that the election is rigged and if he is not declared the winner on the evening of November 3, he will likely be filing lawsuit after lawsuit trying to invalidate the vote count. He has a cadre of attorneys on standby at each state's election office ready to eff up whatever he can.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:15 pm

Hi Miki!!!!!

I'm not a fan of 7s, I am no great Rugby afficiendio but I do like to watch.... especially the internationals, full 15, it is a much better and the real game. I can't see how the constitution could allow that, surely the result is final, but remember the chad thingy? Florida was it? I actually like George W., I think he was well measured, has a good sense of humour and was actually one of your better ones. I think it was his election that had the chads?

Anyway we are on to number 14!

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 XIV

Temperance or The Angel Of Time is the 14th card in Tarot.

Card XIV is an Angel card. The Temperance card is reverse poor, so if turned upside down as the character card it is a negative card, if upright it is quite a good card.

For upright it tells me that in the past and the present, it can be drawn either, the subject is quite level headed and has clear, straight forward goals in life. Their character is balanced and they usually will be sceptical of anything they have not seen or held as being factual. Quite why they are sitting opposite me is quite unnerving, for they will be sceptical of Tarot.

If it is drawn as a future card, it will show that person will find contentment in life and end their days quite happy.

Reversed, or upside down is quite the opposite. For Past and Present are again linked together in time and cannot be seperated with this card, so drawn either past or present will have this influence. It shows somebody that has never been able to have a firm grip upon their own actions. They may well be addicts of some variety. They have led rather broken lives in love, fortune and have experienced highs and lows. They also believe anything that people tell them. Drawn as a future card it will show that person will live with confusion for the rest of their lives. It has negative affects on many of the better cards.

When asking a specific of this card the answer is complicated, for it will depend upon the question very much. I often have to pause and think of the effect of this card upon such, and the status of uprightness will influence that also, it can take a few minutes. For it has many answers and is not necessarily a straight yes or no. Because she is an Angel card, a messenger, it sometimes is more specific in that answer, with a message. Further, because she is the Angel Of Time, she will indicate that the subject cannot have an answer, but they must follow their heart or even carry on without a specific answer, for all will reveal in time.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:47 pm

You keep beating me to the punch - being 7 hours ahead of me.

IAC, here is my contribution:
...involuntary servitude, as it exists in different states of this confederacy, is recognized by the Constitution.
Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Frankl10
It might be a race to the worst with Trump leading the way.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypatia1 Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:09 am

Just thought I'd stop in and try and be a voice of reason. I'm not new here. I was here before TGboards crashed a few years ago, under a different username at the time.

I want to reassure you all the a second term for Trump is not going to be the end of your world. I can't get over how he has been demonized. He is probably the single most LGBT friendly president the country has ever had. He didn't support us openly serving in the military, and guess what, neither do I. The military isn't the place for anybody to transition.

But this man has a history of being open and accepting of people of all races, colors, creeds and religions. Then, like magic, as soon as he came down the golden escalator he became Satan incarnate. Has to be one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

But I'm going to vote for Trump, again, and I'm proud to say that. Joe Biden is every bit as corrupt as Hillary Clinton (and because I know how sensitive you all are here I will refrain from my usual term for her, "Hildabeast"). These people are sophists. They'll tell you anything you want to hear, blow smoke up your ass. But they don't give not one single $*** about you or me.

Joe Biden will wreck this country and become a vassal of the CCP. That's bad for absolutely everybody who's name isn't either Biden or Ping. And let's face it. Even if he wins, he'll be in for what? Six months? Maybe a year? Then we'll have Harris. I shudder to think of the damage that will happen with her there. It will be catastrophic.

So take heart! When Trump wins, your life will go on! It might even get better, if you let it.

Hypatia1

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:45 am

Hypatia

You have a contrary view to many on this board and I don't want this thread to devolve into something I didn't want.

I am closing this thread.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Empty It is on again

Post  MichaelaSJ Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:27 am

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Keep-c10

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:07 pm

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Flag-LI

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:31 am

bad outcomes should or eventually will befall tyrants.

We can only hope!

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Rainbo10

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:03 pm

MichaelaSJ wrote:
bad outcomes should or eventually will befall tyrants.

We can only hope!

The rainbow has 10 colours!!!!!.... and Virginia was the 10th state to join the Union...

But I've lost count, is it nine? Oh poohsticks! Hold that bus!!!!!!! ....now let me see.... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 1, 2, 3, ..... so that's one, two... oh, it is nine!!

We are brilliant as always!  Surprised

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Sagi

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Michi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:59 pm

Sagittarius - the archer and the ninth sign of the Zodiac.

We are really getting esoteric in our responses - but, it is fun to tax the ol' brain cells.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:55 am

I will do yesterday and today!........

Yesterday....

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 G1

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 G2

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 G3

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 G4

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 G5

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 G6

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 G7

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 G8

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 G9

Today..... ----------------------------------------------------------

Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 <a href=Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Dow0  Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Dow1  Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Dow2  Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Dow3  Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Dow4  Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Dow5  Days to November 3, 2020 - Page 2 Dow5a" />

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:29 pm

“Every law not based on wisdom is a menace to the state”
Unfortunately, we have a lot of sophomores who make laws not understanding the breadth and measure of what they have created.

Fahrenheit 451
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:15 pm

Hey Miki! You did not get my superbical numberers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, maybe ya don't know, so i will explain to those of us, ahem, who were confusiyized! Razz ..... there are 8planets in the Solary System.... and Pluto is sad, because he got kicked out!

And there are 7 days of the week, starting with Sunday.... of course!!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next