The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro 2020 (2021)

3 posters

Go down

Euro 2020 (2021) Empty Euro 2020 (2021)

Post  Celia Eriksson Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:06 pm

And so the England football team are 90 minutes from being European Champions for three years on Sunday.... they play Italy in the final!

I thought it would be a good idea to consult my Crystal Ball of Mystical Mystery! Well, I put on my Superbical Shawl of Supernatural Sensibilities and switched my light off..... then switched it on again for I could not see my Chair of Charm and had stubbed my toe in the dark....

Anyway, I finally sat down with my little torch of illuminative lux and switched the ball on! The clouds in the ball were splattered with pink stars and I concentrated very, very hard on seeing the scoreboard for Sunday's game at 9.45 exactly!!!!! I went into a trance as I swayed back and forward, wailing unnecessarily.... But, and I don't quite know how... somehow I ended up in the Italian team bath!!!!!

..... so I took the opportunity to study the opposition very closely and ponder form, revisiting to ensure my studies were indeed correct, (only in the cause of Mystical Science, of course)..

Five hours later, I tried the scoreboard thingy again and as the Clouds of Cloaked Unclarity finally drew apart, there was the scoreboard!!!! England 1 Italy 1!!!!

Sunday will show my Mystical Ethereal, Unexplainicable Brilliance of Forward Knowing was indeed correct!!!!!  Phew, I am bushed after all the wailing and close studies.... time for a rest!

Celia xx

Last edited by Celia Eriksson on Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ... quite accidentally pressed the edit button....)

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Euro 2020 (2021) Empty Re: Euro 2020 (2021)

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:27 pm

England deserved to go through. They were the best team on the day. Gareth Southgate could go down in history like Sir Ralph Ramsey.

But Sterling brilliant though he is, could have an alternative career in the GB diving team in the Olympics. 😂 For once a dodgy decision goes in England's favour.

But the best team won.

I also prefer the Italian team Bath. 😍

Also I think Italy will take the trophy. Not sure what the bookies think but they're usually right

But it's the best England team in a generation. They deserve it. Not sure of certain fans
. Laser pointer anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:25 pm

Hi Marie!!!!!

It's 4/6 England and about 6/5 Italy average with the London bookies which are usually quite clever..... making England favourites. But............. they will have taken lots on England from English people in the many betting outlets here, so I think the odds are skewed when English sport is involved.

I shall watch from about 9, coz 90 mins is quite a long time to watch football, for me at least, plus I have rather a lot to do before then.

Should Italy win, I really will not be upset at all. For sure, they have won lots over the years, so it should be England's turn I guess. People will be happy if they do, many were out tooting their parked car horns on my little park on Wednesday, that was after the semi-final when England beat Denmark. Should they win tonight, I do believe sleeping will be difficult!

Euro 2020 (2021) Sleepybyes

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:07 pm

Yes, lucky early goal for England but the Italians are so classy and they came back. Sinking feeling for England now. You know Kane , Maquire and Rice are Irish. Rice played for Ireland but jumped ship much to the disgust of a lot of people. Oh yes and Jack Grealish who played for the Republic of Ireland before he declared for England.

As I sit here Italy is the better team but it could go either way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:41 pm

England in a penalty shoot out. Oh dear

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:43 pm

Celia Eriksson is hiding behind the sofa................

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:54 pm

Oh well, only a game! Well done Italy!!!!

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tara Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:46 pm

It was quite an exciting finish, @Celia. I told my wife if Italy win, we'll have pizza for dinner Monday, and if England win, we'll have fish and chips. I was more in the mood for pizza anyway. Laughing

Better luck to England next time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~*~ Tara

"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." — Edgar A. Poe
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:18 am

Celia Eriksson wrote:And so the England football team are 90 minutes from being European Champions for three years on Sunday.... they play Italy in the final!

I thought it would be a good idea to consult my Crystal Ball of Mystical Mystery! Well, I put on my Superbical Shawl of Supernatural Sensibilities and switched my light off..... then switched it on again for I could not see my Chair of Charm and had stubbed my toe in the dark....

Anyway, I finally sat down with my little torch of illuminative lux and switched the ball on! The clouds in the ball were splattered with pink stars and I concentrated very, very hard on seeing the scoreboard for Sunday's game at 9.45 exactly!!!!! I went into a trance as I swayed back and forward, wailing unnecessarily.... But, and I don't quite know how... somehow I ended up in the Italian team bath!!!!!

..... so I took the opportunity to study the opposition very closely and ponder form, revisiting to ensure my studies were indeed correct, (only in the cause of Mystical Science, of course)..

Five hours later, I tried the scoreboard thingy again and as the Clouds of Cloaked Unclarity finally drew apart, there was the scoreboard!!!! England 1 Italy 1!!!!

Sunday will show my Mystical Ethereal, Unexplainicable Brilliance of Forward Knowing was indeed correct!!!!!  Phew, I am bushed after all the wailing and close studies.... time for a rest!

You have a real gift with your wordsmithing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:28 am

While I think the Euro Cup was left to two lesser teams, the Italians won - fair and square.

What has happened afterwards is something happening EVERYWHERE is society.

If you do not look like me, you are less than me.

The English team would not have made the finals if not for Rashford. I am not familiar with the other two black players, but they were certainly good enough to be chosen for the national team and guess what - England lost by a missed penalty kick.

Imagine the hell to pay if, say, Kane, or Trippier or Walker had missed a chance. Nope, we got three black guys who play really, really good football amongst the best in the world and because of a missed penalty kick are going to be forever ostracized.

Shit!

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Celia Eriksson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:43 pm

Oh, I quite missed your second post Michaela, when I lokked in on Wednesday morning..... yes, you are right of course! It is simply awful that people have reacted so! It did not even cross my mind that it was the black players that missed the penalties..... typical of bigots to notice it.... well actually it is very sad indeed.

On a lighter note, there was a major disaster this morning in my little van...... my favourite straighteners gave up the ghost!!!!! It was averted by the fact that I keep a spare of everything I use daily and after a little frit and worrisome search around I found my Remington reserves.... and the Great Wand Disaster of '21 was declared rescinded!!!!!

I am searching on amazon for the same as the marmalised ones, the Kendall Jenners with real gold on the pads by Formwell.... but another with negative ionic thingys has caught my eye!!!! What a quandary!!!! I will have to sleep on it.... no not the wand..... and not leave it too long, for it certainly is the safe option to have two!!!!!

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down