The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games

+10
ShivKitty
Angelic
Abby
Zedarius
RebeccaMarie
Celia Eriksson
Kaibeth
Lucy Catherine Schoon
Lesley Niyori
Anna Mull
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Video Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Games

Post  Anna Mull Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:43 pm

From my personal experience, relaxing games that are easy to pick up and play/put down that don't require any commitment can be good distractions. Particularly if they have some sort of in-depth dress-up/character creator mode. A solid comfort game like Style Savvy, for example, was hard for me to put down when I otherwise had no motivation to play anything.
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

luckykunai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:50 am

Well, I no longer neglect American Truck Simulator since an adopted daughter of the internet variety got me a steering wheel controller for Mother's Day. I've lost my damn fool mind over it. European edition too. Fun to drive a right-hand-drive Scania around England. Oh, and don't get me started on going to the continent in said vehicle.

I have also recently buried myself in helicopters in my flight simulator. I can get anywhere I want to go in a Bell 429, and almost don't die in a Huey. Progress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video Games - Page 3 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:15 am

i think I know the game you are talking about.. It wasn't my favorite game but I liked it because it was a bizaro crazy taxi but instead of being paid extra and benefiting from driving crazy. you most def have to drive super precise and pull trailers into different places without hitting anything. It was kind of cool in that way because most games make fun out of doing dangerous and destructive things but heres a game that turns that on it's head ad says be the safest person on the planet for extra points. somehow while still being fun.

p.s. I have no clue if we are even talking about the same game here.. roflao.
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:19 am

sorry wrong game but I didn't play this one much.. this is a IT OFF TOPIC BUT i WOULD LOVE TO BUILD MY OWN ARCADE for my room and from scratch.. I don't get roms.. unless they are abandon ware.. plus I don't trust those website.
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:10 pm

I hope I did this right but the following two quantic gaming architypes are me and my moms.
Me
https://apps.quanticfoundry.com/profiles/gamerprofile/LXmLtn87MTsoTJ8Hd7DJxG/?n
My mom
https://apps.quanticfoundry.com/profiles/gamerprofile/8ba6c774pzXKPWYaYNBERn/
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  luckykunai Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:26 pm

Last thing on this. I have wanted to build my own personal arcade. from scratch. I wish I could but I would have to maintain five different computers for that and by the screens and replace them. I would love to do it though..
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesley Niyori Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:33 pm

I don't know these persons personally (ie never met them).

But dang, I'm seeing too many names on too many forums which are often themselves 'dead', who are being listed as 'passed away'.

Game makers like Wild Bill, and names of infamy like Doggie, just people I knew who were well known to wargaming and forums.

It's distressing.

I saw another name today. Connected to Steel Panthers. Passed away.
Some key locations like Wargamer (still technically alive) and sites like ACG, are just shadows of 2005.

I feel almost disconnected from my hobby.

I recently printed out a copy of the 4 games of GDWs Third World War. It's easier to play it now. Just a moment in time from long ago. My cold war stress has softened. It's long ago, like my youth, when I might have encountered the real Fulda. But didn't.

But all the guys I might have gamed with are all long gone too.
And sadly it's increasingly because they are dead, not merely moved away or too old to be interested anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I'm the forum's resident brat
I find it important to point out I am indeed the first member here Smile
Lesley Niyori
Lesley Niyori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:15 pm

https://apps.quanticfoundry.com/profiles/gamerprofile/KT55Eftmv7Gpi4FeVM23sE/

Video Games - Page 3 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Mull Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:00 am

Anna Mull wrote:I wasn't sure whether to make a new topic or bump this, so I chose the latter. Anyway, a (returning) non-binary character (Testament) was recently announced for a popular fighting game and (if you choose the English option) they're voiced by a trans woman! She's very talented. Anyway, the character got an awesome redesign.

Video Games - Page 3 Testament_Guilty_Gear_Strive

Interestingly enough, that same game recently added another character and they're trans.

Video Games - Page 3 GGST-Bridget-Artwork-1

Releasing her after Baiken and Testament (two non-binary characters), consecutively, is awesome.
Anna Mull
Anna Mull

luckykunai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3