The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embarrassing body change question

4 posters

Go down

Embarrassing body change question Empty Embarrassing body change question

Post  Kaibeth Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:53 pm

Okay, so, I have a kinda embarrassing situation -- I have been on HRT for the better part of ten years. And I am "non-op," so to speak.

When I need to pee, I need to push The Thing That Should Not Be out of my belly about an inch to straighten the tubes up so I can go.

Is that..... normal?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Embarrassing body change question 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing body change question Empty Re: Embarrassing body change question

Post  MichaelaSJ Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:20 pm

I don't understand. I am non-op but I don't tuck since the lack of testosterone has benefited me greatly in that regard.

Are you saying you push the thingy into your groin? If so, then I would think you need to 'unwind' the urethra to pee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolynAH Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:29 am

Wow, I know things can atrophy over time but that sounds like more than atrophy. Do you tuck for extended periods?

I am so sorry... I wasn't on supression HRT that long and never tucked. So all that happened for me was it stayed small, wouldn't wake up to play, and I can't remember when I last had an orgasm. And that is as far down that path I made it before filing for divorce. I don't know what to tell you beyond that if it is preventing you from fully voiding your bladder you might want to try to find a urologist who works with and has experience treating the trans community. The longer you are on HRT the farther you get from the research the doctors all refer to. Goodness knows though my bones haven't changed more has happened than I ever expected in my brief time.

CarolynAH
CarolynAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaibeth Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:19 am

I do not, nor have I ever, tucked. My mother says that when I was born, it was so small they weren't sure it was there. I have sired children.

I basically have to put a finger on each side of her and push back into my belly. Back and up.

Embarrassing body change question 39208

Sugar and Spice and Puppydog Tails
Kaibeth
Kaibeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Eriksson Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:55 am

I'll start with the by the way, by the way! Well, I am the same as Miki in all those regards Beth, except that I do tuck on occasion if I'm wearing soft pants, trouser suits etc. I wear jeans most of the time and can't remember the last time I had any kind of erection to show up, apart from when I want it to be aroused and then it takes quite some doing. Anyway, after tight constriction it is difficult, occasionally.

So yes, It could be constriction, but is it because if you don't push and pull, afterwards you can start peeing involuntary even a couple of minutes later, or often want to go have another pee immediately?

I got that and still do on occasion, my solution was gently squeezing. The cause? It is entirely due to the pelvic floor muscles weakening, common in mtf transgender women. there are excercises you can do online to strengthen them and it works.

But if not, if wearing constrictive underclothing (or tucked as I know you don't), and all is out, maybe try sitting further back on the seat, or bum raised off the seat, gently pushing all back, like I like to do, (for another reason too), on public latrines? Anyway, you know yourself, if it's a problem, go see the Doctor.

Celia xx

Celia Eriksson
Admin

https://thetransgendertimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelaSJ Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:26 pm

I think maybe a visit, as suggested above, to a trans trained urologist. I am wondering if you are not fully descended.

"Disobedience in the eyes of any one who has read history is man's original virtue. "—Oscar Wilde.
If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none. Let him forget there is such a thing as war. If the Government is inefficient, top-heavy, and tax-mad, better it is all those than that people worry over it. Peace, Montag.
Fahrenheit 451
“lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell,” Ron Reagan FFRF
MichaelaSJ
MichaelaSJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down