The Transgender Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

purely 0.o..{I shold just start a thread at this point}

Go down

purely 0.o..{I shold just start a thread at this point} Empty purely 0.o..{I shold just start a thread at this point}

Post  luckykunai Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:00 pm

have you ever thought up a story idea so wierd that yout lie.. where the flip fire frump did that come from.. here is a proposal for the idea. enjoy??? I have a idea for a story but I am not sure what kind of story it should be. I mean it should be erotica but I think this story has more potential than that. I call it the story of the pantalker. It starts when a person gets isakaied to another world. In this world there are 9 different languages that o one knows why even exist. They can’t point to an origin at all. They just know in this urban fantasy world that these languages care just naturally inherent to [people. That they can be used to cast spells of great power. That they are only spoken by people with specific types. That these languages are even understood between species. There are 3 friendship languages.. 3 romance languages.. 3 sexual languages. So isakai is common in this world. They have a homeless/ this is your new home kinds of places.

Our mtf but doesn't know t yet protagonist/everybody in the story is surprised when a stray thought causes him to talk the lesbian ahuage out of nowhere. Main even if a man heard it or tried he couldn’t. At al even see the letter but even if he studied all his life he couldn't even understand even if he tried. As everybody in the story kind of settles back down kind of in I am keeping a eye on you way because thats weird. Our main character starts talking the straight language. This wouldn’t normally make anyone bat a eye, the thing is our main character a.k.a the pantaler is speaking a particular dialect only spoken by straight girls. So even if a straight man were to try to speak in this dialect he couldn’t. As it turns out . the pantalker {pansexuual} can speak all the languages and thus can cast al thew spells. two more notes on this. The pantalker this hole time gets that they are speaking other languages but really only hears english regardless of who is speaking.. He does hear a a accent. The other note you can tell a little about a person by little details of not only how articlent a person is in a language but also how they write in it. For example the pantalker is high school level lesbian but could give a high level collage dissertation on any subject in the straight person/straight girl dialect. The languages f.. Enby, woman, man,.. For each of friendship, love, and sexual…

Btw in lou of making 9 languages this should be write in first person because their is a reason the main character can’t hear a difference at all. To eep it simple.. It should be sexual but I kind of want this story for catharsis being that I am a mtf trans pansexual irl. Plus I like the idea of a lesbian and straight girl accent.. lol.l…
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

purely 0.o..{I shold just start a thread at this point} Empty Re: purely 0.o..{I shold just start a thread at this point}

Post  luckykunai Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:53 am

I got two questions around the same thing. I am not sure if they can be put on her. they aren't to mature but they are out there. Has anyone being excited by ideas of language use or misuse. no literally. It was a long time ago back when I" though I was just bisexual when I encountered a character called shampoo from ranma 1/2 the anime. I am attracted to the way she talks. no she is ot articulate at all, she is speaking the japanese equivalent to Spanglish but in third person. t took me 20 years latter to realise I might actual be hot and bothered by language us and misuse. I swear I woke up with an idea in my head that I will not go into details about.. I will just drop three ideas from the hole exchange I had as i woke up. speaking high school lesbian but also in a flawless lesbian accent. also speaking collage dissertation straight but in a dialect only spoken specifically by straight girls. I was barely awake and this is the kind of things my mind was putting out to me...
luckykunai
luckykunai

Back to top Go down

purely 0.o..{I shold just start a thread at this point} Empty Re: purely 0.o..{I shold just start a thread at this point}

Post  luckykunai Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:20 pm

I don't mean what you think I mean by this. I can literally be described as both boy crazy and girl crazy. on top of that I am pansexual so I am alll kinds of crazy for enbys and intersex. I just feel like if I wanted to describe the way I am I would just be describing myself as purely "crazy" but that does not sound right. mainly because I am mentally ill and it is my position to say I am mentally ill but I am not crazy. could we brain storm as a group a good term to easily drop for not just pansexaul term for this but differing types of this. like someone that just likes fems but doesn't care what sex they are lol,.. I guess pan crazy would be a thing but it doesn't really have that imediatley understandable ring o it.
luckykunai
luckykunai

Lesley Niyori likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down